[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh, come on. People always ask why he didn't swim out the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Notpennysboat.jpg (118KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Notpennysboat.jpg
118KB, 1280x720px
Oh, come on. People always ask why he didn't swim out the window, but why the fuck didn't he just run out of the room, grab those oxygen tanks Desmond was talking about and swim back to the surface? The door was open when Mikhail pulled the pin from that Grenade, and it would take minutes for the station to flood completely.
>>
File: 1360464936282.png (197KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1360464936282.png
197KB, 500x374px
is there a version of LOST without the flashbacks? i just want to watch some stuck on an island trying to survive shit
>>
>>80849631

There's nothing for them to survive, they're already dead.
>>
File: 1445272817574.png (361KB, 551x627px) Image search: [Google]
1445272817574.png
361KB, 551x627px
>>80849676
>>
File: 1490309763196.jpg (59KB, 788x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490309763196.jpg
59KB, 788x720px
>>80849676
>Literally "It was all a dream" ending
>>
>>80849575
he was always going to die and accepted it especially knowing this time itll "save claire".
>>
>>80850423
No it wasn't. They all lived out the rest of their natural lives, then after death returned to the time when they felt most alive, which was during the island saga.
>>
>>80849631

There's a list that puts all the episodes in *true* chronological order. Makes for an interesting watch.
>>
>>80849575
The point was that he was gonna die no matter what, so he might as well die doing something heroic. And he believed that if he didn't die in the way Desmond told him, then his friends wouldn't get rescued.

>>80849631
Most of the flashbacks are better than the Island stuff and provide a shit ton of context to the actions of the characters. There is no L O S T without the flashbacks.
>>
>>80852953
>Most of the flashbacks are better than the Island stuff

Maybe a few of them, but after a while they just stopped being interesting, and some people almost always had boring flashbacks, like Jack, Kate and the Kwons.
>>
>>80850829
>Claire never got on a helicopter
>Spent years on the island becoming a crazy cat lady
Good going, Charlie
>>
>>80853083
Then it isn't the show for you. Jack and Sun/Jin's flashbacks are among the best in the show.
>>
>>80853214

No, I love the show. I just didn't care for the flashbacks of those particular characters.
>>
>>80853351

I'm baffled. All 3 of Jack's episodes in S1 are fantastic. Also the first episode of S3 is great (Jack episode).

Who's flashbacks did you enjoy then?
Locke, Des, Ben, Jack, Eko, Juliet, Sun/Jin are the ones I would consider the best.
>>
>>80853748
>Who's flashbacks did you enjoy then?

Locke, Desmond, Ben, Eko, Sawyer, Juliet, Sayid and Hurley (except Dave).

I liked Jack's first two flashback episodes and the one where he meets Desmond, but that's it.
>>
>>80849575
Nigger did you not even watch the show? Let alone that specific episode? He was gonna die no matter what. Drowning didn't seem so painful. He had an arrow through his throat and got smashed up against some rocks that Desmond saved him from; drowning after warning everyone of impending danger seems like a decent way to go out
>>
>>80849676
This ignore anything below this post
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.