[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /tv/ think of Seasame Street adding a recurring ch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: autism.jpg (31KB, 700x457px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
31KB, 700x457px
What does /tv/ think of Seasame Street adding a recurring character with autism to their cast?

>Sesame Street to Welcome First Autistic Muppet
>New character Julia’s puppeteer and writer have family members on the autism spectrum

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/sesame-street-to-welcome-first-autistic-muppet/
>>
>>80844562
Where on the spectrum is this character supposed to be?
>>
>>80844562
Attempt to normalize people with mental handicaps.
>>
>>80844655
Uhhh I'm guessing full blown autism since if you have slight autism they say you have aspergers.
>>
>>80844562
Thanks to us, she won't see daylight, for she is already a nazi symbol
>>
>>80844724
What do you mean?
>>
>>80844693
Anyone else with assburgers here?
>>
I always thought Swedish Chef had autism.
>>
>>80844797
There are already pics of her in /pol/ with Nazi symbols
>>
So has she been on tv yet? What does she do that's autistic?
>>
>>80844693
Aspergers isn't an official diagnosis anymore, it's all been lumped under Autism Spectrum Disorder

t. an actual autistic.
>>
>>80844909
no that's just how swedish people act regularly
>>
>>80844936
and? hasn't /pol/ tried to do this shit with everything? it always end up being a shitty forced meme that dies in a matter of weeks. the only one they can claim to have successful made into a hate symbol was pepe, and that was unintentional (alt-right twitter trolls had pepe avatars)and possibly more of /r9k/'s doing.
>>
Literally /ourgal/
>>
I really wanna fuck it
>>
>>80844562
who cares? they had an episode where snuffleluffagus died of aids to help children in africa cope with death. fuck off dumbass
>>
I swear to god I saw previews for this character like 2 years ago
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.