[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've just learned Disney says that Han Solo's real

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: 1490249664996.png (658KB, 529x767px) Image search: [Google]
1490249664996.png
658KB, 529x767px
I've just learned Disney says that Han Solo's real name will be revealed in the prequel film.

What other reasons would they do this unless they were going to pull one of the biggest virtue signaling stunts in cinema history.
>>
It will be Sheev Jr.
>>
>>80838148
Hannakin Solowalker
>>
>>80838148
Han Solo is actually going to be Juanita Solawe, a Nigerian-Mexican proud woman of color. Didn't expect that, did ya!
>>
Handell Solonovitch

actually it's probably gonna be he's related in some way to someone from Rogue One
>>
>take something that's been established for 40 years
>change it just for shits and giggles
Disney can fuck right off.
>>
Cuckovitz
>>
HANnah Montana
>>
>>80838148
>real name

What the fuck? I can't think of any reason for this. Virtue signaling or otherwise.
>>
>>80838225
bunnyfus young cousin

>oh that Jin yeah she was a real rogue one
>>
Hans Olo
>>
>>80838148
Pasta thread
>>
>>80838148
>were going to pull one of the biggest virtue signaling stunts in cinema history
what did you mean by this?
>>
>>80838400
Han Solo is a great name but I mean he was a smuggler so it make sense he has an alias.
>>
Han was the dog's name
>>
File: image_400x400.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image_400x400.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
Bis last name bis Tarkin. Bumpity bwooh!
>>
>>80838456
Yeah, and that's fine. I just didn't get why it would lead to virtue signaling. I thought the same as you did, that it would be an almost meaningless thing that's just fun. That he fucked someone over when he was younger and had to change his name. I'm fine with that. I just hope they don't try to change the character with it. Should be like we're talking, Han is a dirty bastard and did something where he'd have to go by an alias for the rest of his life. That's who he is.
>>
His real name is Lim Sociable
>>
>>80838148
Oh my God OP pastaed my thread from /pol/. I'm credit to team. Feels good man.
>>
>>80838148
>virtue signalling

nigga wat

They're going to pull an Indiana Jones 3 and reveal he has a really retarded-sounding name but changed it to "Han Solo" to sound cool or something
>>
Han SOLO... Han SOLO!??? SOLO!?? That guy was ALWAYS with Chewbaca
>>
>>80838148
Harold Palpatine
>>
>>80838456
Except his friends also call him han.

Would be a little weird that dont even luke or Leia knew his real name.
>>
Ham Schmolo
>>
>>80838148
Hans Solomon
>>
Rudiger Simpson
>>
>>80838495
Underrated.
>>
>>80838436
this
>>
Trayvon Berkiwitz
>>
>>80838148
Harrison Ford is his real name.
>>
Deepa Ballzaba
>>
Darth Icky
>>
Fuck Disney fuck kikes fuck everything check em
>>
File: 1490139528096.jpg (155KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1490139528096.jpg
155KB, 480x640px
It'll be some some quip related thing and you know it

>character reveals his real name in a high emotional speech to a dying friend
>friend survives and makes fun of him for the rest of the flick

seems like just another boring tropes and smug frogs thread
>>
>>80838148

everyone that says virtue signaling should be shot on sight
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.