[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's a Samuel L. Jackson calls an anti war journalist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: kong-skull-island-jackson.jpg (281KB, 825x464px) Image search: [Google]
kong-skull-island-jackson.jpg
281KB, 825x464px
>It's a Samuel L. Jackson calls an anti war journalist white girl a dumb bitch episode
>>
name 1 (ONE) other example of this
>>
He didn't call her a dumb bitch, he just cut off her "rousing speech" with a bitch, please
>>
>>80834512
and I bet the audience laughed and clapped their hands.
>>
>>80834389
Those fire look awful.
>>
>>80834541
My mum and I watched this a day ago and we laughed pretty hard at it. Brie got to play a crazy boring character in a movie with insane kaiju fights and silly dialogue. That bitch please saved us from a sappy five minutes.
>>
>>80834708

This

It was a great little moment, you think the films about to get all preachy about a giant CG ape and then Jackson says what we are all thinking.
>>
>>80834847
AND THEN KONG RIPS THE GUTS OUT OF A FUCKING SNAKE DEMON

If we get twelve movies of this instead of Transformers movies I'd say we'd win. American Kaiju could be a real thing. Kinda sad that the Big One didn't have a unique design but they did cool shit with that tail.
>>
my favorite part was when the 10 pound dinobird carries away a 180 pound man
>>
>>80835693

That was so retarded.

But so was half of the movie so whatever.
>>
>>80834389
>its a producers pretend Samuel Jackson is fit enough to be part of any military operation at the tender young age of a million years old
>>
>>80834389
>secret mission that may uncover monsters
>let's bring some anti-war journalist bitch with us
>>
>>80834917

Kong is failing hard though. It's doing about 50% worst than 2014 Godzilla.
>>
File: 199393.jpg (150KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
199393.jpg
150KB, 1280x720px
>>80834389
That fire effect is Aqua Teen tier shitty.
>>
This movie had the opposite problem to godzilla but just as bad

>have a teaser in the first 5 minutes that reveals Kong completely
>introduce Kong to main characters 10 minutes later

where's the mystery? not to mention we're then given extensive exposition about the skullwalkers before we even see one. when they mentioned giant ants, that don't appear, it made me wish i was watching jacksons film.

spider thing was cool
>>
>>80835903

It was worse than Godzilla. The entire helicopters scene was so fucking stupid I started laughing.

Exploring the monster island on foot was great, but everything else was terrible.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.