[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEP 1Mk6Un98 Is this going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: war-for-the-planet-of-the-apes.jpg (72KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
war-for-the-planet-of-the-apes.jpg
72KB, 960x539px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEP1Mk6Un98

Is this going to be the blockbuster of the year?

The golden age of monkey movies is upon us

Also will this series ever lead into Planet?
>>
>"It will be a Planet of the Apes™"
Walked out right there.
>>
>Moonlight
>Get Out
>This
Great year for niggers
>>
>>80834097

moonlight was 2016
>>
>>80834097

>No Kong Skull Island
>>
>>80834980
It's garbage
>>
>>80836910
As a Gamerafag, I can say it was great
>>
>Nova is a mute little blonde girl in a world where there are still humans that can speak and use tools
?
I get that it's probably just a reference but it still seems weird. I do hope they don't try to create some backstory where this Nova is the Eve for all the cavemen in the future
>>
>>80833412
Will Andy Serkis finally get the Oscar he deserves?
>>
>>80837751
>>Nova is a mute little blonde girl in a world where there are still humans that can speak and use tools
You got a source for that or what?
>>
>>80837940
It was in the first trailer I think, there's a scene where she's riding with the Orangutan on a horse and they refer to her by name
>>
>>80833412
The original movies were better.

Fuck this reboot
>>
File: apes.jpg (188KB, 941x693px) Image search: [Google]
apes.jpg
188KB, 941x693px
>>
>>80838199
>The original movies were better.

Incorrect, only Planet is good

Rest are garbage
>>
>>80838199
Let's not get ahead of ourselves claiming they are some master peaces.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.