[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>The story of a team of African-American women mathematicians

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 171653_front.jpg (627KB, 1589x1992px) Image search: [Google]
171653_front.jpg
627KB, 1589x1992px
>>The story of a team of African-American women mathematicians who served a vital role in NASA during the early years of the US space program.

Black women put a white man on the moon!
>>
>>80832719
>Black women put a white man on the moon!
Pity they didn't put all of them there
>>
>>80832719
its not even a true story, hollywood made it up on their quest to make black niggers look related to society
>>
>>80832719

even if this was true, alan turing made the computers that they used to make the calculations

a white male put man on the moon.
>>
>>80832719
>>80832869

When we're at it, Werner von Braun's knowledge of rocketry was used.

So a nazi put a white man on the moon
>>
>>80832869
>alan turing
Who was also gay, don't forget
>>
>>80832719
>vital role

lol
>>
File: IMG_8980.jpg (86KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8980.jpg
86KB, 501x585px
>fa/tv/irgins still triggered by this movie
>>
>>80832959

gay, straight, whatever, men dominate at everything.

we're number one.

regardless who gives a fuck about these cunts. people are undermining the engineers and staff that had a far bigger role than some desk jockeys doing some math.
>>
File: 1484504647835s.jpg (7KB, 232x250px) Image search: [Google]
1484504647835s.jpg
7KB, 232x250px
apologise
>>
>>80833021

apologize for your twinkie addiction
>>
>"I think that in these days, in particular, filmmakers have a huge responsibility to stay true to history because most people will go to see the movie and they are never going to read the book, much as everyone should read Margot's book — it is great a book and well-researched and much better than [Tom Wolfe's] 'The Right Stuff,' quite frankly,"
t. William P. Barry NASA Chief Historian
>>
So how much of this movie is actually true?
>>
File: johnson.jpg (20KB, 200x323px) Image search: [Google]
johnson.jpg
20KB, 200x323px
>>80833140

Well, for starters, two of those women never existed at all, and the Johnson had one black great-great-grandparent.
>>
>>80833472
You gotta be shitting me.
>>
>too many people questioning the moon landing
>some theories about how it was faked, started to make sense to many
>"uh guise? guise?"
>suddenly, Hollywood and NASA collaborate!
>"okay so, they're questioning the calcuations, how do we work around this"
>"I dunno, Bob... uh, autism is pretty big lately, could we make a movie about how some autistic head-slappers calculated all that shit in between shouting QANTAS NEVER CRASH?"
>"Damn, Joe - that's pretty good! I know, we'll make them BLACK and WOMEN as well because 'muh empowerment'!"

And thus, a legend was born. Hidden Figures, coming to Blu-Ray and DVD near you.
>>
>Nazi technology pushed mankind forwards by decades
>DINDUs did some offhand calculations
Wow
>>
>>80833771
How long did it take to write that filename?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.