[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now, I've only seen OJ: Made in America, so my opinion may

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: GTY_oj_glove_jef_150921_4x3_992.jpg (126KB, 992x744px) Image search: [Google]
GTY_oj_glove_jef_150921_4x3_992.jpg
126KB, 992x744px
Now, I've only seen OJ: Made in America, so my opinion may be kinda biased, but is it controversial to believe that OJ did it?

Started talking to a girl on Tinder who asked me what I thought, and she didn't flat out say he was innocent (I believe she understood that I would find that strange), but it was obvious that she thought so.
>>
>>80831087
>is it controversial to believe that OJ did it?

no, everybody does.
>>
>>80831087
>>80831112
Kato did it.

Screencap this
>>
he was black so dindu noting
but seriously he fucking did no if ands or buts HE KILLED HER
>>
>>80831131
thats not a new opinion though
>>
>>80831087
It's more controversial to believe he didn't do it.

The evidence against him is overwhelming.
>>
he did it.

his blood was everywhere.

dna don't lie, op.
>>
the girl was white btw
>>
File: 1477082024392.gif (2MB, 218x240px) Image search: [Google]
1477082024392.gif
2MB, 218x240px
The guy is in jail now serving for other crimes, he is the typical idiot who though he was above everything because he escaped the first time.
>>
>>80831087
>>80831167
>white girl thinks black murderer is innocent

this is a cuck thread
>>
>>80831328
But what if I (OP) is black?
>>
>>80831164
>his blood was everywhere
from that tiny cut on his finger?
from the gloves which had NO CUT HOLES in the fingers?
also he had spent hours and days at Nicole's house when they were getting along and he was visiting the kids.
He didn't do it but he is an arrogant asshole who is hard to defend.
>>
>>80831087
Im not an american, and i have no idea who OJ exactly is and all the noise around him, but ive heard that those new shows about him are really good.
Should i watch them, considering im not in the know with all the happenings around him?
>>
>>80831328
Women empathize with murderers and get distressed about bread crumbs on the dining table.
>>
>>80831164
>blood everywhere
>a few drops over multiple locations
>blood collected from OJ was driven to the crime scene
>no murder weapon
>oj not covered/soaked in blood as forensic experts said he would be
>no bloody clothes
>>
the theory his son did it makes a lot of sense

OJ was probably there but didn't do shit just had to flee. If he did it where is the knife? the car seats should be covered in blood, no way OJ wasn't dripping after stabbing that many times

ron had defensive wounds on his hands too so it was a fight
>>
OJs son did it
>>
>>80832396
Yeah I haven't watched the ESPN doc but the drama series is top fucking notch TV. And I really had no interest in the case before watching it.
>>
>>80832396
Jeffrey Toobin's People VS OJ Simpson is a hatchet job on OJ, I watched the original reports in the 90s and he was a heavy defender of the LA Cops. Also as the title implies, it is a visualization of the State's case against OJ, just their side, which of course is irrelevant, since their side lost in Court.
In the very first episode, the gloss over and do not even demonstrate that Furman and his corrupt buddies traveled back and forth between OJ and Nicole houses FOR HOURS without reports and supervision. They had access to his car which the smeared with the victims blood which was plentiful (if you actually look at the evidence photos you cant figure out how that blood smeared or splattered off of anyone driving)
>>
>>80832595
preach queen, yasss
>>
>>80832396
OJ: Made in America is seriously one of the best documentaries I have even seen. It manages to show both the white/police side and the OJ/black side fairly balanced. Nobody's perfect and both are guilty of what happened
>>
>>80831131
interesting new theory is that it was actually Goldman who was the murder target, supposedly the restaurant was a front for some drug dealing.
>>
File: ride never ends.jpg (75KB, 460x562px) Image search: [Google]
ride never ends.jpg
75KB, 460x562px
>>80831087

It was glen rogers

https://youtu.be/94cQf3JaPto
>>
>>80831087
Jesus fucking Christ. It's controversial to have opinions now?
>hurr I'm worried what people will think about what I think about something durr
Ignoring the fact that he obviously committed murder and got away with it because he hired a bunch of kike lawyers, you should both kill yourselves
>>
OJ absolutely did it.

History of domestic abuse, clearly narcissistic and sociopathic, no alibi for time murders took place. Jury were incompetent niggers who admitted it was revenge for Rodney King.

If you watched the series OP, everyone knew he did it, the prosecution just messed up.
>>
File: meme.jpg (89KB, 992x744px) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
89KB, 992x744px
>murder your wife and her lover
>get away with it because 90's white america is shitscared of more riots
>most famous get out of jail free card in modern history
>hmm, what should I do now? I know!

In 2007, Simpson was arrested in Las Vegas, Nevada, and charged with felonies including armed robbery and kidnapping. In 2008, he was convicted and sentenced to 33 years imprisonment, with a minimum of nine years without parole.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.