[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tv/, please explain to me how bad movies are made. Like how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: ACTING TALENT.jpg (44KB, 788x711px) Image search: [Google]
ACTING TALENT.jpg
44KB, 788x711px
/tv/, please explain to me how bad movies are made. Like how are they even made at all? You have some of the best people in the world given millions of dollars, and they somehow dont notice everything is shit? How?

Or sometimes everyone knows its shit and the movie is still made anyway without any changes. Like what the fuck. You have alot of actors making fun of past movies they've done because they knew it was a shit show from the start but went through with it.
>>
sometimes you don't recognize your own shit
and sometimes you just don't care
>>
File: 1479932143285.png (96KB, 594x579px) Image search: [Google]
1479932143285.png
96KB, 594x579px
>>80819073
Are you not a burger? A film's artistic integrity doesn't mean shit so long as it generates more shekels. That or money laundering.
>>
>>80820992
Movies aren't actually a very good way to launder money, at least not the ones that actually get finished.
>>
Go look at chris-chan.

He thinks the stuff he writes/draws is great. But hes retarded so hes a bad example.

Basically when you're too close to a project you can lose perspective.

Also people who don't give a fuck and just want the money.
>>
>>80819190

Sometimes your own shit smells good
>>
>>80821177
This From the words of people in the industry, "if you're making a movie and think it's the funniest/best thing ever, it's going to be terrible" "you should never be having fun"

Obvious exceptions
>>
>>80819073
A lot of good talent gets roped in to doing shitty movies because of contracts. In order to get one movie made, you have to agree to do another movie as well. Even if that movie is complete shit.

As for how those shit movies get into production in the first place? There's may ways. It may have actually started out as a good idea, but was plagued with delays and changes, it might be a case of focus group thinking, a cynical attempt to cash in on a trend, or it might just be someone's pet project that they're bound and determined to get made because they're too close to it and can't see it for what it really is.
>>
>>80821320
>It may have actually started out as a good idea, but was plagued with delays and changes, it might be a case of focus group thinking, a cynical attempt to cash in on a trend
Bland movies
>>80821320
>it might just be someone's pet project that they're bound and determined to get made because they're too close to it and can't see it for what it really is.
Bad movies
>>
>>80821320
>As for how those shit movies get into production in the first place? There's may ways. It may have actually started out as a good idea, but was plagued with delays and changes, it might be a case of focus group thinking, a cynical attempt to cash in on a trend, or it might just be someone's pet project that they're bound and determined to get made because they're too close to it and can't see it for what it really is.
Also, nepotism
>>
>>80819073
Shit idea, convinced it's good, are able to convince others it's good
Either that or greed
>>
Actors sometimes do shitty movies for the easy paychecks and honestly just for the lulz.

I'm pretty sure the only reason anyone does Transformers movies is as a joke.
>>
It's a living
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.