[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt0 LeCAFSjk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: FLASHRA MILLER.jpg (626KB, 808x1200px) Image search: [Google]
FLASHRA MILLER.jpg
626KB, 808x1200px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt0LeCAFSjk
>>
now this is fast kino

CW BTFO
>>
>>80812935
>fast kino
it's Quick Kino not Fast Kino
>>
>>80812952
don't you EVER reply to me trying to correct me do you fucking understand me?
>>
I think he looks fucking awesome. The speed effect too.
>>
>>80812912
A new generation of KINO is upon us!
>>
>>80812935
>>80812952
Quickino
>>
>>80812999

w2c those shoes
>>
RIP Grant Gustin.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6wDafyKBec
More scenes in the UK one.
>>
>>80813110
There's one shot of the suit, that doesn't count as "more scenes" fag
>>
>>80813068

>better hair
>better facial aesthetics
>not circumcised

he'll be fine
>>
File: Batman Cyborg Aquaman Flash.jpg (47KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Batman Cyborg Aquaman Flash.jpg
47KB, 640x640px
Longer, couple more shots:

https://youtu.be/yJgjiPNULac
>>
File: ezra.webm (196KB, 1280x688px) Image search: [Google]
ezra.webm
196KB, 1280x688px
Ezra Miller is cute
>>
>>80813215
That's all wrong.
>>
>>80813266
>couple more shots

I counted one more shot, stop showing everyone how fucking retarded you
>>
>>80813347
KUNG fu flash
>>
>oh wow this is kino!!
>dumb fucks forget that they will be triggered by the WONDER WOMAN spot and the NIGGABOT spot
>>
>>80813479
Wonder Woman looks fine and niggabot was a niggabot in the original. What's there to complain about?
>>
>>80813513

>what will DUDE WE HATE WOMEN AND BLACK PEOPLE LMAO complain about
>>
>>80813513
>Wonder Woman looks fine
Kill yourself
>>
>>80813659
>not muh linda carter
fuck off
>>
>>80813659
You first nigger.
>>
why is Flash's Speedforce energy blue instead of the usual yellow?
>>
>>80813905
that's the color of the speedforce in real life.
>>
Love the Flash character, but I hate this, and CW Flash.
>>
>>80812912
fuck it! I'm going opening day why the fuck not
>>
>>80813659
Well she obviously lacks body, she should be huge and fit. At least she has some presence, which I cant figure out how, the fucking noodle actually shines on stage.
>>
>>80814104

It's her massive cro-magnon forehead
>>
>>80814104
bitch can't fucking act
she's one of those ""actors"" where when she says her lines it sounds like she's reading them off a cue card off camera
>>
>>80814273
This. Why in hell did they pick her? This was stupid even by DCs standards. She doesn't look like Wonder Woman. She' a fucking stick. But all that aside, she seriously can not act at all.
>>
>>80814273
>she's one of those ""actors"" where when she says her lines it sounds like she's reading them off a cue card off camera

That's exactly how Brando had to deliver his lines in donner's Superman movie too.
>>
>>80814365
THEY PICKED HER BECAUSE SHE'S A FUCKING JEW, JUST LIKE JESSIE EISENBERG!!!FACT!!!
>>
>>80813627

DUDE THERE ARE LITERALLY NAZIS UNDER MY BED LMAO
>>
>>80814365

she had a foot in the door since she was originally supposed to be Faora in Man of Steel but was pregnant, she auditioned against Olga Kurlyenko and someone else and she got it, then at the end of BvS filming they called her in and said "we're doing a Wonder Woman movie"
>>
>>80813792
I see DCucks are already pre-emptively triggered by the possibility of the nostalgia effect like that which happened to Superman
>>
>>80813405
>I counted one more shot, stop showing everyone how fucking retarded you

Awesome sentence and mathematic abilities. Suit on mannequin, running from behind, you're doing great!
>>
>>80814604
Running from behind was in the other trailer though.
>>
>>80814604
>gets called out for being retarded
>UM UR WRONG
>No you're still wrong

You honestly should have just ignored the post because now you look like an even bigger idiot.
>>
Shitty Cyborg tho
>>
>>80814982

Let him actually get to do something besides stand there first.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.