[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do girls love Emilia Clarke so much? My gf is obsessed with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: image.gif (2MB, 245x220px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 245x220px
Why do girls love Emilia Clarke so much? My gf is obsessed with her and swears she the most beautiful and about actress ever and has watched all her movies and is GOT-obssessed
>>
SHE HAS SEX WITH OLD MEN FOR ROLES
>>
>>80809532
QUACK
>>
Your gf is brainwashed by (((them))). You should leave her
>>
>>80809532
>about actress
I meant to say she thinks shes the most talented actress
>>
>>80809532
she is a fatty enabler
>>
>>80809532
Maybe your gf wants to be fat?
>>
>>80809532

She has great eyebrows, a realistic body and a lovely accent. She almost makes me wish I was a Pom.
>>
>>80809749
>Pom

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>80809532
I'm a straight woman and to be honest I think about kissing her whenever she does one of those big scenes like when she traded her dragons for the Unsullied and then had the dragons kill everybody anyway or last season when she burned those guys to death in the temple
>>
>>80809532
She's short, so not intimidating in the way that a statuesque model is.

Her perceived attractiveness is not due to anything extraordinary. She has good-sized, but not huge boobs. Her facial features are fine, not what you'd call objectively good. She's a little chunky.

She bludgeons you over the head with her "gee whiz, I'm just a lucky little girl, I can't believe all this!" fake humbleness, which makes her relatable.

She has big stupid eyebrows and women obsess over that.
>>
File: 1.jpg (156KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
156KB, 1280x720px
JUST
>>
>>80809749
>a realistic body
If you can't be bothered to work out sure. Realistically, most women could achieve a better body than her
>>80809782
Please please be in london
>>
They associate her with her womyn power role in GoT and therefore they're meant to think that she's powerful and inspiring. Just like people used to idolize Jennifer Lawrence. It's a fad, it'll pass.
>>
>>80809720
shut up and fuck off and die but before that say i must be fat
>>
CONTORTING FACIAL MUSCLES

IS

ACTING
>>
>>80809532
eyebrows horseteeth
>>
>>80809532
They want to be her.
>>
She got fat as a hippo in the last 2 seasons.
>>
Her emotive face and eyebrows are qt as fugg
>>
>>80809871
lol triggered whale
>>
>>80809603
Delete this. Emilia is PURE. Shes a virgin I know
>>
The shittiest actress in a show full of shitty actresses.
>>
>>80809532
>muh fire
>muh blood

Go ahead and ask those bitches if they remember that she was nude and showed her tits and was raped by Khal. Guarantee they either won't remember that scene at all, or try to spin it and say she was actually in control the whole time.
>>
>>80809532
Probably the worst actress in a major production ive ever seen
>>
You probably has a waifu, so you're one to talk
>>
>>80810286
Implying that is not the biggest fetish of all women watching. Being raped by the most alpha man while they are above average.
>>
>>80809532
is she the female Jim Carrey?
>>
Probably because she's an average girl who landed in a good career because she sucked a lot of dick and they think they can be her
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 2866x4305px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 2866x4305px
>>80810404
My waifu is Pic related. But its NOT NORMAL for a woman to have a waifu. Its cringey
>>
>>80810645
>The Blackcock Daughter
>Emma is being BLACKED irl
Pottery
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.