[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did he really do anything wrong given the time period he lives

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

Did he really do anything wrong given the time period he lives in? He didn't even lynch the town homosexual.
>>
He showed interest in a girl who wasn't intersted in him and that makes him an evil rapist monster.
>>
>>80802119
A rapist monster with the two best songs in the movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F16O5OAK2K8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nEiNxr4NpQ
>>
>>80802044
He was wrong symbolically not literally, it's a fairytale you retard.
>>
File: 1486436999054.jpg (25KB, 433x380px) Image search: [Google]
1486436999054.jpg
25KB, 433x380px
>>80802806
They didn't symbolically kill him.
>>
>>80802044
>come back from war
>be interested in the girl who everyone thinks is weird and doesn't act slutty
>pretend to show interest in books because girl loves books even though times of war didn't afford you the luxury of reading
>be the ONLY guy in the whole village to go along with girls dad to find girl even though he sounded like a lunatic and you don't really believe his outrageous story
>dad gets lost and makes the clearly outrageous story even harder to believe
>after going around in circles in the freezing cold you make the rational suggestion of turning back
>girls dad goes crazy and asks why you came in the first place
>tell him because you want to marry his daughter
>dad tells you he will never allow it

Gaston was a hero and if Belle's dumb dad remembered the way to the castle (like the fucking horse did) the story would have been completely different. Gaston found the castle by looking at a fucking picture of it.
>>
>>80803384
Literally did nothing wrong
>>
File: 1486431108347.jpg (35KB, 600x572px) Image search: [Google]
1486431108347.jpg
35KB, 600x572px
>>80803384
Gaston just had a bad case of PTSD when his lost unit got ambushed, Maurice literally triggered him by wandering around in the fucking woods.
>>
>>80802044
>Gaston
>Big tough guy who wants Belle
>Prone to fits of anger and rage
>beloved by most of the town
>Sees a beast that is clearly satanic witchcraft and wants to save the town by killing it
>falls to his death and this is a triumphant moment for the film
>didnt deserve redemption because... he was egocentric? This doesnt make sense because he clearly was looking out for the villagers by attacking the beast

>The Beast
>Big tough guy who is prone to even more severe fits of rage and anger
>Was literally such a douche that he was transformed into a monster, dragging dozens of innocent servants (AND THEIR FUCKING CHILDREN) with him
>hates the outside world, cares nothing for those under him
>literally planned on imprisoning some old man for life just for taking a god damn flower
>takes advantage of stockholm syndrome to make a girl love him
>gets rewarded for all this by becoming human and getting to fugg his hostage
>deserved redemption because... he can read?

Gaston did nothing wrong
>>
>>80803006
nah they didnt show him hitting the ground
I bet Gaston got snagged on some ledge or gargoyle and made his way down safely.
He's probably wewing some fine ass bitches in another village with another fat gay wingman
>>
>>80802044
You do know that Luke Evans is gay, right?

Also...you do realise this movie has a gigantic cat man that talks, right?
>>
File: 1485585781629.jpg (15KB, 500x472px) Image search: [Google]
1485585781629.jpg
15KB, 500x472px
>>80805102
I dunno man, you here a pretty distinct 'thud' after he falls.

>>80805130
Honestly it would have ended better for him if he just started banging his town butt buddy.
>>
>>80805242
Gaston is ALIVE damnit
Let me have this
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.