[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This movie turns 60 next month and it's clearly outdated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: zREKVzQ.jpg (219KB, 400x567px) Image search: [Google]
zREKVzQ.jpg
219KB, 400x567px
This movie turns 60 next month and it's clearly outdated with its all white male cast, so it's time for a remake. How do you cast this today to please absolutely everyone and make sure you don't get accused of any kind of isms and phobias?
>>
>>80801404
Umm it had a hispanic in it.

>inb4 12 angry women mid heat
>>
>>80801404
I'd say remake it into 11 black angry men with 1 white female and they all rape her for 2 hours while a custom made song plays in the background "kill all white males".
>>
>>80801404
How about
>12 pleasant multiracial non-gender conforming comrades
>>
>>80801404
We talked about a potential '24 angry breasts' on here:

https://soundcloud.com/anythingbutqualified/12-angry-men-pontypool

Sorry for the shill, but relevant
>>
>>80801501
>...who get to judge white male privilege.
This will be oscar kino.
>>
Get this: 12 sassy black women who don't need no man.
90% of the movie is them saying MHMMM, OH NO HE DIDN'T and gossiping about their neighbor's loud ass kids. Also have some white neckbeard in it who hasn't left his house for the last 3 months and just wants to get home in time to watch MLP.
Will he be brave enough to interrupt Shaniqua's rant about her husband Jamal who always comes home late on Tuesdays? Or will he bide his time until Monique talks about her ex who did just the same thing?
If that isn't pure tension I don't know what is.
>>
>>80801404
You're way too late on this. They already remade it with a diverse cast and nobody cared because the world wasn't insane back then.
>>
>>80801404
Is that a real cover?
>>
Just call it "everybody's mad: an 'I don't understand' story"
>>
The accused is gay and one juror's prejudice comes out about that for the famous sequence where they all leave him alone at the table. The defendant is accused of murdering a man not a woman and their races are not addressed.

Ryan Gosling, Kevin Spacey, Benicio Del Toro, Michael Pena, Ethan Suplee, Tim Robbins, Aaron Paul, Kevin Hart, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Ryo Ishibashi, Masahiro Motoki, Rana Daggubati.
>>
>>80801404
Fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>80801838
its 2017
real prejeduice against gays doesnt exist
>>
File: cuntdetected.jpg (239KB, 791x1117px) Image search: [Google]
cuntdetected.jpg
239KB, 791x1117px
>>80801404
>>
File: wLNt1eY3mfR5hyAyGWTLdOogTMu.jpg (389KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
wLNt1eY3mfR5hyAyGWTLdOogTMu.jpg
389KB, 1000x1500px
>>80801404
>20 years ago
>>
>>80802081
is that the chief from miami vice towards the middle?
>>
>>80801404
>tfw you realize there is a remake and you didn't know
>>
>>80801689
underrated
>>
>>80801404
They should make one about the jury for the OJ trial where a bunch of niggers all saying he's guilty but all get convinced one by one to let him to go get back at whitey
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.