[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dave chapplle >haha mouse trap in her pussy >kino!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20170310-070526.png (267KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170310-070526.png
267KB, 480x854px
>Dave chapplle
>haha mouse trap in her pussy
>kino! 5/5! our guy!

>Amy schumer
>pussy
>wow what a fucking fat unfunny pig how do I down vote this on netflix

For what purpose?
>>
>>80800107
dave chappelle isn't funny whatsoever

he's just le funny quirky black guy making loud noises
this place just has shit taste
>>
>>80800107
go for a walk amy u fat fuck

also stop stealing jokes you god damn whore
>>
>>80800511
>>80800511
it must suck to be you
>>
File: 1489939008922.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1489939008922.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
>>80800511
hello youngfag, good to see you here

his first special on there was below par for him but the second redeemed. amy takes jokes and ruins them. all of her jokes are shallow or sheer shock value. nothing remotely clever, no evidence that she is a master of the comedic craft worthy of a special. dave may rely on "hur im a nigger things are hard" too much but he does show some self awareness of the nature of his people and the levity he brings allows you to humor his side of things. when he is talking you can tell he is being genuine and you can tell about half the jokes have some depth making them more valuable. i give pass to the occasional mouse trap pussy joke as long as its neighbors are well crafted and thoughtful jokes. the leadup and following to the mousetrap pussy joke showed more polish than anything in amy's special despite it being unfunny.

amy's special was unbareable. dave's second new special was above average for standup these days.

tl;dr ur a faget
>>
Honestly I didn't like his new special.
too much
>white people be like dis!
>while black peepo do like dis!
Some laughs but not more than if I chose a random comedians special on Netflix I don't think
>>
>>80801384
stop making him to be out some kind of comedic genius. he's really not that funny
>>
>>80801648
there's few modern day comedians who are as consistently funny

you'll get taste one day
>>
File: cuntdetected.jpg (239KB, 791x1117px) Image search: [Google]
cuntdetected.jpg
239KB, 791x1117px
>>80800107
>>
>>80801648

He rapes.

But he saves.
>>
I prefer Louis CK
>BBC in my wife's pussy
10/10 cuckino
>>
>>80800107

who the fuck listens to what other people say in order to make up their opinion? jesus, if you like her, watch her shit. if not, then don't

I don't like her because she is genuinely not a good comedian. She doesn't know how to properly deliver jokes which is like 80% of the overall enjoyment when it comes to comedy. You can have the funniest story of all time but if you can't tell it in a good manner, it's shit

In that regard, I feel like Chappelle is way better so I watch his shows and don't watch hers
>>
>>80800107
Is this a serious post? Most Chappell jokes aren't gross out sex gags, Schumer are. Why even make this thread?
>>
>>80801648
Nah he's pretty funny, always has been. I assume you're just a contrarian or a stormfag so who gives a shit what you think lol
>>
>>80803931

not OP but Chappelle has a lot of gross sex jokes. He just knows how to use them to make the audience lose their shit

We are talking about a guy who is saying "He rapes but he saves" while the audience as well as viewers at home are pissing their pants laughing. He's one of the big ones
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.