[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does it ever blow your mind how unlikeable EVERY single character

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Chakotay2371.jpg (77KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
Chakotay2371.jpg
77KB, 768x576px
does it ever blow your mind how unlikeable EVERY single character on voyager is?

except the doctor, sure
>>
>>80795431
7 of 9 saved the show
>>
>>80795431
I liked Tuvok.
>>
>>80795431
Why did they name the indian "Chipotle"?

I though there were no racism in the future.
>>
>>80795504
Tuvok was criminally underutilized in Voyager. He's a fairly good character that is completely sidelined for fucking awful bland characters like Torres, Kim and Paris.
>>
The only characters in that show I remotely cared about were young Kes (her voice was sexy af) and Ensign Suder for the two eps he was in.

7 of 9 was nice to look at, but that's about it.
>>
>>80795431
Paris, Tuvok, Neelix later on and even Janeway were likeable

The Doctor was a faggot that complained all the time and betrayed Voyager every week, he was annoying and I don't know why people love him so much.
>>
>>80795431
Likeable:
>Chakotay
>The Doctor
>Tuvok
>Seven of Nine

Unlikeable:
>Janeway
>Torres
>Paris
>Neelix
>Kim
>Kes
>>
File: year of hell.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
year of hell.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Most characters on VOY aren't really unlikeable, they're just bland. Ironically, the emotionless Vulcan is the richest character in the show.

>tfw they didn't just leave Janeway and Chakotay on that planet with their disease forever and let us have Captain Tuvok
>>
>>80795645
But he also saved Voyager countless times. Stop being a photophobe.
>>
>>80795738
I think at that point in the show Paris would've been promoted over Tuvok as they were both Lieutenants and Paris was in the command division, so he'd outrank Tuvok.

I think. I know Tuvok gets promoted to Lieutenant Commander and Paris gets demoted to Ensign, then repromoted to Lieutenant, I just don't remember exactly when those events occurred.
>>
File: star-trek-renegades.png (618KB, 572x591px) Image search: [Google]
star-trek-renegades.png
618KB, 572x591px
>>80795738
at least we got star trek: lelgrenades

lel
>>
>>80795738
>>80795771
Actually, never mind; I forgot about the difference between Lieutenant and Lieutenant Junior Grade. Carry on.
>>
>>80795467
>le big boobs lady
>saved the show
God no, what a boring character. Not even the best choice for Voyager waifu.

>>80795738
Year of Hell were such good episodes, it's like a look at what Voyager as a whole could have been.
>that scene
;_;
>>
>>80796046
>what Voyager as a whole could have been

obligatory BTFO:
http://www.lcarscom.net/rdm1000118.htm
>>
They should have gone with Kim/Paris in The Chute.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.