[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this reddit-tier garbage Walked out of the theater

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

>this reddit-tier garbage

Walked out of the theater right then and there.
>>
when this scene came on,everyone shouted thejr reddit usernames
>>
>>80787618
>Walked out of the theater right then and there.
The movie was over.
>>
>>80787652
I unironically wish this was a thing
>>
I saw this at first showing. Afterwards I checked the web for days like every couple of hours waiting for a torrent or stream to be uploaded somewhere because I wanted to be the first one to upload it to reddit. And i succeeded. Not even kidding.
>>
>>80787618
>pay to go watch low-brow Michael Bay-tier capeshit
>somehow get indignant over said flick doing low-brow capeshit things
???
>>
>>80787618
How can anyone not lime shawarma? Or do you live in a backwater where the closest thing to foreign food is french fries?
>>
that scene is actually kino, you can tell all their personalities and inner experiences just from their body language
>Tony is zoned out because he's just a civilian who's never seen that much violence and literally just got PTSD from the days events, hinting at Iron Man 3
>Steve is deep in thought because he takes the good fight very seriously and is probably thinking what he could have done better to save more people
>Hawkeye has his leg right next to Black Widow as they feel close but in a friendly lowkey way, Hawkeye's the one who's more comfortable with genuine intimacy so is the one initiating it
>Banner actually seems relaxed and loose because he just got to release all of his tention by transforming and going full smash
>Thor doesn't give a fuck and is enjoying his meal because he's been in battles for thousands of years so this aint nothing to him
better characterization and performances than every DC movies scenes put together
>>
File: 345689046623518.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
345689046623518.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>80787799
DELETE THIS
>>
>>80787799
What about the woman sweeping in the background?
>>
>>80787753
Your to cool!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.