[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

_WTF_??? This show is so fucking cool. I'm angrery at past

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: syd.jpg (9KB, 216x271px)
syd.jpg
9KB, 216x271px
_WTF_??? This show is so fucking cool. I'm angrery at past me for not watching when it was airing.

Why does nobody here ever recommend it? I could have seen it a lot sooner
>>
She looks like a bitch. Fuck off with your fucking half-baked excuse for a tv show. You just like it because they put in some hoe to appeal the loser demographic, the virgin demographic, and the shit taste demographic (which, by the way, all happen to be the same people). Seriously fuck off.
>>
>>80787317
Your opinion is so wrong and fuck you.
>>
>>80787359
I said fuck off bitch.
>>
>>80787488
You're about to catch these hands, child
>>
>>80787256

I remember seeing this on TV as a kid and getting turned on by the torture scenes tbqh

also her father and Salone were based
>>
>>80787256
Yup it's fun to watch. But in the way that you could miss three episodes without missing anything. Last, or last few, seasons were garbage tho.
>>
>>80787951
Eh, it's rare that a show with have good final seasons. I expect it with any new shows I watch.
>>
>>80787256
Yah, I thought the same thing. It pulls of the serial format while having a mostly ignorable (and stupid) main plotline.

After that that I was looking for some more stronk female lead action show and found Dark Angel, Nikita and Painkiller Jane, in order of goodness.
>>
>>80787256
and wtf are you not mentioning its title?
what's that show?
>>
>>80789340
Alias, srsly.
>>
File: cdm.png (2MB, 1409x1077px) Image search: [Google]
cdm.png
2MB, 1409x1077px
>>80787256
For me, its Farscape
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXVp25ckrL0
>>
>>80790804
I've watched four episodes. Does it get better? It seems a little silly.
>>
>>80787256
>Why does nobody here ever recommend it?
Because it shits the bed halfway through season 3. Before that though, is the best thing Jew Jew Abrams has ever done, with MI3.
>>
>>80791057
>I've watched four episodes. Does it get better? It seems a little silly.
It gets MUCH better. But it's one of those shows where you have to sit through two mediocre seasons to get to the good stuff. Why do most scifi shows follow this pattern?
>>
>>80791126
To be fair, that was due to ABC's meddling. They thought the show was too complicated for their viewers to follow and wanted it dumbed down especially during the episode that followed the Super Bowl. Ironically, they would later go on to allow Lost to get over complicated and string fans along with their nonsense for years.
>>
>>80791057
>It seems a little silly.
I am 20 years old still a child but I enjoy it sure it gets better, you have to look past how the practical effects and settings have aged especially with Rygel. Its quite an enjoyable show, second episode of the first season was terrible though. I just found it refreshing
>>80791166
>2 mediocre seasons
It was perfect throughout, the 4:3 didn't even bother me season 2 has one of the best episodes and the first season was such an adventure because the crew didn't yet trust each other. There were some shit episodes in every season
>>
>>80787256
blindspot is just alias season 3 with a lot of sjwness
>>
>>80791233
pretty
>>
>>80791251
> blindspot
> sjwness
>a lot
I disagree. But I'm not american so maybe I don't get it. A lot of it is just doing their own take on common recent tropes so I can understand how you could think that but I would associate "sjwness" with a more preachy attitude that is only really present in hypocrates in blindspot. (Just like RL, right?)
>>
>>80787256
whats this?
>>
>>80791251
its inevitable really
tv writers dont know how to write a female lead with out the "men are keeping me down or take me seriously" trope
>>
>>80791251
>>80792202
Niggers, are we watching the same show? I think you are cherry picking to construct your elaborate personal magical realm. All genders are equally as much fuckups in that show.
>>
sidney's dad and sloane were based as fuck, alias was great

those slutty outfits she wore made me diamonds
>>
>>80792299
it watch any show with a female lead and she will bitch about this
>>
>>80792154
Here, let me Google that for you.

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alias_(TV_series)
>>
>>80787256
s1and 2 are really good
s3 is alright

then its onto a sharp a decline and a reaaaaaaaaaally awful last couple of seasons
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.