[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how did Apophis open the stargate back up when he made his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Apophis armor.png (857KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Apophis armor.png
857KB, 1024x576px
So how did Apophis open the stargate back up when he made his initial attack on Earth?
>>
>>80784363
>how did Apophis open the stargate back up
With his penis-shoulders.
>>
File: stargate.png (694KB, 567x709px) Image search: [Google]
stargate.png
694KB, 567x709px
brb, with an answer to your question in a few weeks OP, watching the whole series over again

Also GOOOULD? thread
>>
>>80784363

Are you referring to first episode of TV series? But you can always activate a gate.
>>
>>80784921
Yes. In the first episode he comes through, kidnaps the one bitch, and kills a bunch of people. There is no DHD whatsoever. There is the computer system they use, and the best I can come up with is that he sent one of his Jaffa to use that, but I find that to be far too weak of an explanation. How would he know to use the computer? How would he know how to use the computer? It also takes forever using the computer, and the base was on red alert, how did he get the gate back open before any humans arrived? There is a cut to some soldiers running around, and then it cuts back to Apophis and Teal'c both standing right next to the active stargate.
>>
>>80785028
He has a little dialing device
>>
>>80785059
Then why is he multiple times shown using the DHD on other planets in the same episode?
>>
>>80785059
>He has a little dialing device
this, you see it in a few episodes.
Baal uses it in continuum when he goes back in time to sink the boat.
>>
>>80785089
Because he's a fucking god and his Jaffa dial for him.
>>
>>80784363
nigga KREE that's how
>>
File: 1480460318583.jpg (53KB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
1480460318583.jpg
53KB, 700x393px
>>80784726
Watch it, GOOOLD!
>>
>>80784726
Goold?

Go Ah Oold?

Goer Oold?

Junior?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.