[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Penny Dreadful discussion thread? No one I know has seen it &

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: penny.jpg (140KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
penny.jpg
140KB, 1280x720px
Penny Dreadful discussion thread? No one I know has seen it & it's a shame because it's like my favorite show of all time. Simply amazing. Well, except for that Lady Frankenstein storyline in season 3
>>
>>80776867
It went to shit after s1 but even in s1 there were still problems.

Everytime they found something interesting it would lead to nothing like everything with Dalton's quest for his daughter.
>>
>>80776867
Neat a girl on /tv/, can you post your feet?
>>
>>80777041
Maybe it's Eva shitposting about the show.
>>
>>80777017
This, holy fuck this.
>>
if you pretend there's no third season it ranks up in the top ten shows of all time
>>
>>80776867
Not enough Eva tits
>>
I didn't like how they showed tranny penis but they didn't show Eva Muff
>>
>>80777017
You hit the nail on the head.

They made Eva Green the centerpiece of each season when literally every other character (even Dorian Gay and Frankenwhore) was more compelling and interesting.

I think there must have been budget issues too because they would sometimes hint at the cool shit the characters could do and then never let them do anything cool.
>>
>>80777871
>>80777017
>>80777112

I feel that they could've fit dracula and the witch in season 2, season 3 just ended messy and i couldnt stand the dorian storyline
>>
>>80777041
>>80777061

>unfortunately im not a 4chanslutbag
>but id never shitpost ab penny dreadful
>me like penny dreadful
>>
>>80777996
They should have just made Dracula the big bad throughout.

Have Mina be the secret big bad of season 1. Do the witches as season 2. Save Dracula for the end.
>>
>>80778094

wasnt that what happened
>>
>>80776867
How much screentime does Timothy Dalton have? Major fan of his
>>
>>80778593

I think in season 3 he gets a little less but, the first season is really about him and they all live in his house so hes around alot
>>
Eva babea
>>
>>80777269

>agreed
>>
Is it worth my time? I'm looking for a new show and I'm a fan of classic horror.
>>
>>80777017
also gay fucking for whatever reason
>>
>>80779138

I loved it. and its only 3 seasons so its not a huge ass commitment. for classic horror id recommend a movie on netflix called "Darling" independant flick but awesome. Its really cool how they tie storylines together in this show though, solid 9/10
>>
It's started out good but holy shit was it a slog to finish. What's her name the librarian ninja stronk woman in season 3 was the last nail in the coffin.
>>
>It's a Mr Lyle scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATW9HewSGu0
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.