[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns7 AcrcrEVw Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: barb.png (477KB, 810x472px) Image search: [Google]
barb.png
477KB, 810x472px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns7AcrcrEVw

Who was in the wrong here?
>>
Barbara is never right, so I guess that answers your question.
>>
>>80761945
Which Barbara?
Walters? Streisand? Ana?
I refuse to give YouTube any money.
>>
In general barbara is pretty stingy when it comes to investing in companies, but I think she was right here. The only reason they were able to keep their business afloat is because they kept going back to their dad for money. It seems like they were just doing this as a way to make it look like they were being independent and running their own business, but really its just an excuse to keep getting their weekly allowance from daddy. There's no way that their business would have survived if they didn't have a personal relationship with somebody willing to give them millions of dollars just to keep them from being neets. I wouldn't have invested in them either. Also the whole idea for the product clearly came from them being lazy and lying around the house doing nothing
>>
>>80761927
I just grab a dryer sheet when my shirt smells to "freshen" it up a bit when I have nothing clean to wear.
>>
>>80761982
how are you giving youtube money?
>>
>just a small loan of 2 million nothing big
>>
Those douche bags blew $2 million and now they want a handout?
They should've fucked off with their privileged status.
>>
Why does anyone go on Shark Tank? It's tacky and an easy way to get humiliated on TV.
>>
>>80761927
>blocked in my country for copyright
What.
Post another version, too lazy to google
>>
FUCKING GAMESTOP
>>
Your dad gave only gave me 50 fucking dollars for my xbox one, and for that reason I'm out
>>
>>80763406
The publicity.
>>
File: 4millionhue.jpg (31KB, 766x430px) Image search: [Google]
4millionhue.jpg
31KB, 766x430px
>>80761927
>>
>>80761927

>Walk into store with stinky clothing
>Can't find anything to mask the odor
>Come up with brilliant idea for product
>get $2 million from my dad (AKA gamestop founder)
>I can't sell shit, dad refuses to keep funding me

FUCKING GAMESTOP
>>
Am i the only one that likes Robert?

Seems like the only genuinely nice person there
>>
>cha-ching-la-ding-dong
>>
>>80763406
You're getting an infomercial for your product out there with a sizable audience. What's more, the demographic watching Shark Tank are also the ones likely to buy shit they see on tv.
>easy way to get humiliated
Most of the humiliation is directly related to their piss poor presentations or business sense, and not the product.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.