[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it so damn good, /tv/? >Murr, go lick that guy's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: impracticaljoerks.png (358KB, 495x400px) Image search: [Google]
impracticaljoerks.png
358KB, 495x400px
Why is it so damn good, /tv/?

>Murr, go lick that guy's asshole.
>>
>Hey go clap randomly
HEHEHEHEHEHEHE
>Okay well you gotta act like you farted
OMG I CAN'T BREATH
>Tie breaker: Drink pepsi crystal
HOLY SHIT THIS IS NEXT TIER COMEDY
>Punishment You gotta eat this bar of chocolate I dropped on the ground
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 10/10 PERFECT

Fucking normie comedy
>>
>>80760202
More like

>Punishment, we're going to tie you up while one of marries your sister and you can't protest

It's prank kino
>>
>>80760202
>Hey go clap randomly
HEHEHEHEHEHEHE
>ok now call his 10 year old son a nigger
*stunned silence*
>>
>>80760124
It's staged.
>>
>>80760396
Who the fuck cares? It's funny af
>>
>>80760396
>It's staged.
so is seinfeld
>>
>Alright Q I want you to call this guy a nigger
>Murr go grab this girl's pussy

it's so stupid when they give them unwinnable challenges
>>
>>80761318
WHAT
>>
>>80760202
Kekkkk
>Go clap randomly
Why is that funny to me
>>
I wish they did more of the fake invention challenges. Those were the best, assuming the people weren't in on it.
>>
File: IMG_1468.jpg (18KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1468.jpg
18KB, 214x317px
>>80761337
>Sal go up to this kike and tell him "there should've been 6 million more"
Seriously what is joe's problem? I get he likes to push the envelope but these are a bit much, don't you think?
>>
>>80761599
>tfw used to work with someone who looked exactly like this

It was uncanny as fuck.
>>
>ok murr go up to the blonde chick in the tank top and introduce yourself
>alright now show her your dick
why is q so mean to murr
>>
>Tfw they're coming to my town
>tfw their live show is terrible and only normies laugh at it

Like is it their shitty stand up comedy the whole time or is there actual audience participation
>>
>>80760124
Let's be real, the pranks are staged. It's tv. A lot of the pranks are dumb but some of them are clever. The premise to some of their pranks is good enough to make me laugh, so that sets Impractical Jokers above the typical prank show. There's actually some effort put into this show.

Impractical Jokers is only good if you find these guys funny on their own. If you can get enjoyment from listening to them talk and laugh then you will like the show.

One of the biggest complaints I hear about Impractical Jokers is that the guys are annoying. Everyone I know who likes the show says positive things about the cast members. A lot of fans have crushed on them. There exists some fanfiction.
>>
>>80760396
prove it gaffot
>>
File: Carbonaro.jpg (105KB, 1264x711px) Image search: [Google]
Carbonaro.jpg
105KB, 1264x711px
>>80760396
No THIS is staged. It's so sad that IJ shares the same network with such shit shows
>>
>>80764375
Where's friends of the people and comedy knockout? At least they have more effort in their humour than the shitty worlds dumbest
>>
>>80764692
>comedy knockout
Saw one episode. The host feels like he doesn't even belong there and the jokes are pure cringe. At least the jokers get a chuckle ot two out of me per episode

>worlds dumbest
Do they even show that shit anymore?
>>
>>80764888
They show World's Dumbest on repeat, they don't make new episodes.
>>
>>80760124
It's terrible
It is clearly staged
It is boring
>>
>>80764206
If you think it is staged, you are a stupid fuckimg nigger. Watching the guys have legit trouble saying some of the shit to people is way too hard to stage. How good of actors do you think they really are?
>>
File: petmania-cockatiel2.jpg (84KB, 480x615px) Image search: [Google]
petmania-cockatiel2.jpg
84KB, 480x615px
>>80761599
who wore it better?
>>
I give it bad reviews because it has no diversity
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.