[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you watched both new specials back to back >tfw you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: chappelle.jpg (1MB, 2552x3760px) Image search: [Google]
chappelle.jpg
1MB, 2552x3760px
>tfw you watched both new specials back to back
>tfw you start acting like him and emulating his vocal ticks and movements
Holy fuck this is one of the best pieces of stand up in a long time.
>>
>>80753389
It's going to happen again isn't it?

Which catch phrase will drive him back to Africa this time?
>>
>>80753427
Probably the tranny shit he said the libs are already pissed off about it
>>
it wasnt funny. but he's black so he's so likeable you cant help by enjoy it. he's like a friend talking to you for 2 hours.

now that he has kids he has infinite material.
>>
>>80753389

Texas show was better but I did love how he instinctively kept bringing his fingers to his mouth with no cigarette in the first special.
>>
>>80753389
*smacks lips*
>>
>>80753389
He's achieved living legend status. His delivery is uniquely his own, and it just works, even on jokes that didn't hit as hard as others.
>>
Did he make fun of Trump?

Cause if so I ain't watching that shit.
>>
>>80755457
No. The two specials are from a couple of years ago. He'll make a new one thats gonna be released later this year though. That'll most likely be about Trump to some extent.
>>
>>80755449
After his depature he pretty much was a legend.

People talked about him in the same way they talk about Pryor and Carlin. He's just further cementing his legacy and confirming it for anyone who doubted it.

Lets just face it, he's gaslighting the comedy scene for how lacking in talent in truly is right now and he's come back at the perfect time for it.
>>
File: lady boy japan.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
lady boy japan.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>80753389
>>
>>80755457
>Cause if so I ain't watching that shit.

What a fucking snowflake you are ahahahaha
>>
>>80755619
Why are you replying to yourself?
>>
>>80755514
>

he obviously browse pol
>>
>>80755457
If youre a comedian you have to make fun of Trump.
He's the elephant in the room.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.