[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Homeland written by a bunch of man-hating feminists? It seems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: -bZt7tZ03I0.market_maxres.jpg (323KB, 1264x711px) Image search: [Google]
-bZt7tZ03I0.market_maxres.jpg
323KB, 1264x711px
Is Homeland written by a bunch of man-hating feminists?
It seems like every named male character in the series gets fucked over and humiliated in every possible way.
>>
The show went to shit once Brody didn't blow himself up
>>
>>80752975
it would have ended as an almost perfect show
>>
>>80752964

>based on an Israeli series by kikes
>developed in the US by kikes

Gee, I wonder
>>
>>80752964
>Men in the firing line get fucked up
>Women are safe

It's written by realists
>>
>>80752964

uhh, Carrie keeps screwing things over and over again, somehow "winning" though dumb luck or stupid mistakes by any antagonist.
when it comes to "humiliation" I think it kinda happens to everyone one way or another. shit happens to everyone.

but yeah, earlier seasons were a bit better than the more recent ones

then again the season 6 is somewhat promising sofar, Jewish spies try to convince the US to attack Iran or something, and private security companies do shady shit to fuel up the tension and increase thus the demand for their security services.
kek'ed hard when it mentioned 4chan in last episode
>>
>>80752964
Like how they made CTR and Sjhareblue into a CIA run republican propaganda group.

Really fires the neurons up.
>>
>>80752964
>gets fucked over and humiliated in every possible way.
so do the females if you haven't noticed .madame president elect is portrayed as naive ,dumb and incompetent .carrie's shit gets fucked in some way every season and ass trid is kill.
>>
>>80755737
I am somewhat convinced that both parties had Superpacs hiring internet shitposters to "fire up the neurons" all over social media. The shilling war had two sides both loading massive shitposting barrages and in the end no one knows what was fake news or not.

From what I understood, the show has some "evil" private security company runs a group of trolls who press for US jingoism and whatever, to influence policy which would benefit the company on the long run. And if it ends up working, well, it's hardly different from lobbying in the halls of Congress. Getting the masses angry at some policy or at some politician is just as old as the whole democratic way of governing.
China has their own online trolls, Russia has online trolls, CIA probably shitposts on /pol/ and we are probably entering the new internet age where Superpacs and private corporations also start their own shilling operations.

Which, in fact, makes the season 6 of Homeland pretty interesting; the shilling that they portray is based on actual real life shilling.
>>
>>80752975
>>80753007

This.
>>
>muh identity politics

You faggots are pathetic.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.