[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Anon, I need you to lose 50lbs by the end of this sentence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1490052620166.jpg (56KB, 621x640px) Image search: [Google]
1490052620166.jpg
56KB, 621x640px
>Anon, I need you to lose 50lbs by the end of this sentence so we can operate
>>
why is this being spammed
>>
File: 1489732859942.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489732859942.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>
If I lost 5 lbs I wouldn't be overweight anymore /tv/

Should I do it? My health insurance is offering me 50$ off my next bill if I agree to go to the gym like 15 times
>>
>>80751165
How new r u to not recognize a forced meme
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhb8t5oK1xg

Get woke, fat shaming pigs.
>>
>fat piece of shit

I'd rather kys myself than being one lol
>>
>>80751160
Would it count if those fat fucks cut off one of their own legs or something?
>>
>>80752239
It's Dr. Now not Dr. Jigsaw.
>>
>>80752272
Well they would still technically lose that weight
>>
>>80751160
But I'm already underweight
>>
>when I was over 300 pounds my doctor said if I don't lose weight they will have to do a liver biopsy
>gives me a month
>I drop 15 pounds within the month

>now I am 190
>>
>>80752151
>unlisted video
>ratings and comments disabled

every single fat video
>>
>>80752393
Yeah, it's funny how proud she says she is of her rolls, and how unbothered she is by it, then she proceeds to unlist her vid and disable ratings and comments lol
>>
File: back when he was thin.jpg (104KB, 680x714px) Image search: [Google]
back when he was thin.jpg
104KB, 680x714px
>>80751187
I havent seen the episode but this shit sounds insane. The dude has literally been laying on his back for three and a half years because he twisted his ankle. Hasn't even sat upright since then. And his girlfriend (who feeds him and collects his piss bottles) had two kids with him while she was married to someone else. This blob actually cucked someone
>>
>>80752762
>This blob actually cucked someone
Women are fascinating creatures
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.