[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT films that persuaded or convinced you of something pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: amadeus.jpg (72KB, 500x755px) Image search: [Google]
amadeus.jpg
72KB, 500x755px
ITT films that persuaded or convinced you of something

pic related finally convinced me that classical music is indeed art
>>
Smashed convinced me to stop showing affection to women.
>>
>>80742575
Not even memeing but drive convinced me to finally get my drivers license and to stop being a NEET. Now I have one and a car and my own apartment to myself all because of that movie.
>>
>>80742575
Amadeus made me realize that talented people deserve no respect at all
>>
Amadeus had the first pair if tits I ever saw on a screen.
>>
>>80742701
How did you convince yourself that the movie convinced you of that? Talented people give us everything we cherish.
>>
>>80742738
Because Mozart was an annoying faggot that didn't deserve his talent. Poor Salieri was right in his disgust of watching this guy squander his gift.
>>
I started watching baseball after I watched Bull Durham when I was like 17. Now I'm a huge MLB fan but growing up I never watched a singly game
>>
>>80742785
>He composed more than 600 works, many acknowledged as pinnacles of symphonic, concertante, chamber, operatic, and choral music
I don't call that squandered. What would you have preferred he did differently? You know this movie was fictional right?
>>
>>80742842
I know, I was talking about the movie not the actual historical figures.
>>
>>80742724

And what a great pair they were
>>
>>80742701
But it was a made up fantasy rivalry that never existed, the only canon thing was the fact that Bach liked fart jokes because they had just fucking come back since civilization began.
>>
File: LoGH music chart.jpg (87KB, 984x785px) Image search: [Google]
LoGH music chart.jpg
87KB, 984x785px
>pic related finally convinced me that classical music is indeed art
Legend of the Galactic Heroes did that for me.

>the first LoGH film climaxes with Bolero
>"Young people know that rock has the beat of sexual intercourse. That is why Ravel's 'Bolero' is the one piece of classical music that is commonly known and liked by them." - Allan Bloom
Fortunately, after accepting my fate as a kissless permavirgin, I can shun the sexuality of rock and embrace all classical music.
>>
>>80742785
>Poor Salieri
The real Salieri had a good relationship with Mozart, if they had much or a relationship at all. There's absolutely nothing to indicate that Salieri held Mozart in any ill will at all. This is a fictional story almost completely.
>>
>>80742575
goodness gracious this is terrific bait
>>
Friendly reminder that this is a 18+ site
>>
>>80742575
Why do you need to be convinced classical music is art because of a movie?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.