[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That'll be $59.99 plus the white genocide tax bringing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1489818014460.png (362KB, 400x521px) Image search: [Google]
1489818014460.png
362KB, 400x521px
That'll be $59.99 plus the white genocide tax bringing you at 89.99 sir.
>>
Of course, Robert. Here's a $25 tip, maybe you could take my son to the ball game on the weekend?
>>
>>80737586
Can I bring the falcon into the shower with me or does that cost extra?
>>
>>80737717
Sorry sir due to the accident last week in which a large man let his falcon loose in the showers we have closed off the showers to all virgins
>>80737687
Thanks for the tip! unfortunately I have already reserved me weekends for your wife's girlfriends daughter. perhaps Wednesday?
>>
>>80737586
yeah nah, this meme isn't working for me anymore. thread's closed, everyone leave
>>
I don't understand why he's crying and there is a bird in popcorn
Plus that's wildly expensive
What am I missing here
>>
Robert, Id like you to cum hard inside my daughter's pussy and anus. You come from good stock.
>>
Actually I'm afraid you've gone over the popcorn limit for your weight category, sir. We'll be confiscating the popcorn and your falcon so you don't eat it out of starvation and fining you the cost of the popcorn plus rookery fees.
>>
White genocide isn't real but it should be
>>
89.99 what you dumb nigger?
>>
>>80737586
thank you, nigger. Have a nice day *tips hat*
>>
>>80737586
Robert, are you OK? You're not looking so hot. You look like you just got back from 'Nam
>>
File: parker pepe.png (15KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
parker pepe.png
15KB, 420x420px
>tfw someone liked my falcon
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.