[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh my god! Holy shit! In the second to last ever episode of Bones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: 600x600bb-85.jpg (61KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
600x600bb-85.jpg
61KB, 600x600px
Oh my god! Holy shit! In the second to last ever episode of Bones they blew up the Jeffersonian and killed off Temperance Brennan!
>>
>>80737035
Fuck, I forgot to spoiler that.
>>
>>80737035
I believe this.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYh6YI3pXKE
>>
I know that this is a show for woman but am I really the only one here that watches it?
>>
>>80737267
I used to.
>>
>>80737035
Her facial structure is a fucking blueprint for having Chad sons.

And she has a sweet, sweet ass.
>>
>>80737267
I accidentally watched an episode because I thought it was Angel.
>>
>>80737361
She's fat now. She has two kids and her body has been destroyed.
>>
>>80737267
I watched it until the episode where Brennan got framed for something and was going to run away with her dad. I had given up on the show before that though and that was just the final straw
>>
>>80737444
Her dad is dead now. He was killed in a shoot out.
>>
>>80737571
Still won't make me watch the show (even though I hated her dad and all of his storylines). The show died for me when they got married because that just killed everything
>>
>>80737035
What is this I'm hearing about Zack being back in the show?
>>
>>80737916
They cleared him of the murders.
>>
>>80738089
what
>>
>>80738175
Turns out the apprentice before Zach committed the murders. Zach got his murder conviction overturned. However he still has to finish his term for assisting The Master. He'll be out in 13 months.
>>
Also Cam and Arastoo got married.
>>
File: Bones.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Bones.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>80737035
Thank God I'm blackout drunk, I love Bones w/o shame.

Have had it on in background while I study for I can't remember how long.
>>
>>80737571
oh god oh man
>>
>>80738228
Nice

Is OP lying btw
>>
>>80738633
The Jeffersonian blew up with Bones inside.

https://twitter.com/_imaginemills/status/844372086005137411
>>
File: 1477881338495.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1477881338495.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>80737035
>>
>>80738743
So no on screen death
>>
>>80738228
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Zack himself say that he never got to kill anyone when they found out about him but he still wanted to go to prison because reasons?
>>
>>80737379
kek
>>
>>80738406
Source. Source right fucking now.
>>
>>80739205
He told Dr. Sweets but told him not to tell anyone. He didn't want to go to general population.
>>
We're just going to pretend that Booth doesn't have a son from a previous relationship?
>>
>>80737035
Wait, this show wasn't canceled until this year? How has it run for so long. I used to watch it for a few seasons but I couldn't stand how the characters developed. Basically In season one they started off as normal people with some interesting character quirks but as each season went on they became more and more like caricatures of themselves until eventually they were all just annoying.

Bones for example, was just a cold person in the first season who just didn't care too much about other people's feelings. By season five she was full on autistic and was insanely incompetent when it came to interpersonal relations, which the season one version of her wasn't. Even more there were some weird things like the whole psychologist/anthropologist rivalry thing in the show which does not exist in real life. This is really weird considering the show was originally based (very loosely) off of a series of novels written by an actual forensic anthropologist who based the main character a little on herself.
>>
>>80737415
destroyed by rickety cricket
>>
stopped watching when they started fucking. everything goes downhill from there in any show, except in Psych
>>
>>80737267

I caught an ep the other day and was amazed at how fat she'd gotten tbqh
>>
>>80740509
>my husband's son
>>
>>80740850
You see her when she's standing sideways? She's thicc as fuck in all the right spots. The only problem is her double chin but that don't even bother me, hoss.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.