[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Star Trek Enterprise is everything that is wrong with Star T

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: 1489004936018.jpg (24KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
1489004936018.jpg
24KB, 240x320px
Star Trek Enterprise is everything that is wrong with Star Trek and why the franchised died. JJ Abrams didn't kill it, Rick Berman did. The Intro says it all. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8OpsPok6iQ
>>
>>80729765
y that theme is so fucking shit. EVERY trek had an epic opening theme man voyagers was especially beautiful. BUT THIS GAY SHIT TREKSHOW had a fucking country (?) song as a title. wtf did they think they do?
>>
>>80729765
>Rick Berman did
Was it his decision? Genuinely curious as it's one of the reasons I didn't watch it, he can't have been a complete retard because he at least saved Trek from Gene and did well through to near the end of DS9 at least.
>>
File: stalin.gif (2MB, 293x240px) Image search: [Google]
stalin.gif
2MB, 293x240px
>>80729840
Post 9/11 era bullshit. All American achievements, no cosmonauts.
>>
File: 1486864874067.jpg (114KB, 600x686px) Image search: [Google]
1486864874067.jpg
114KB, 600x686px
>>80729927
Maybe he was past his prime.
>>
>>80729765
The intro was a farewell to start trek.

You're a fucking retard if you didn't see it that way.
>>
>>80730125
So you're saying they decided they were going to crash this franchise with no survivors before the pilot?
>>
>>80730220
You're a total noob for not seeing it for what it was.
It's just as strong as all the other Trek series and what a send off they gave it, breaking the fourth wall right at the end.

TUCKER: I pretty much built this engine. Plan to take care of it as long as I can. Been a hell of a run, Malcolm. never thought it would come to an end.
>REED: All good things. Captain thinks there'll be another Enterprise before too long.
TUCKER: I imagine.
>REED: It won't be the same.

For your simple mind, they're referring to Star Trek having 'a hell of a run' and saying 'it won't be the same' meaning any new star trek would be a spin off and not as good.

Whether or not Discovery will be good has yet to be seen.
>>
File: StarTrek-actors.png (1MB, 917x1432px) Image search: [Google]
StarTrek-actors.png
1MB, 917x1432px
>>80729765
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
ITS BEEN A LONG ROAD
>>
>>80730436
NOOOOO, I HATE KIRK NOW
>>
>caring about star trek
>not watching superior Babylon 5
>>
>>80730436
I wish the J-Dar website was still up. It would tell you what percentage of Jewness a movie had.
>>
>>80730813
www.EthniCelebs.com

is still up
>>
File: Dragonballz.jpg (71KB, 692x530px) Image search: [Google]
Dragonballz.jpg
71KB, 692x530px
Garak, what does the scouter say about his powerlevel?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>80730384
Actually that's a reference to the end of Star Trek: Generations, you dense pleb.
>>
>>80730436
Shatner is a Canadian though so it cancels out
>>
>>80730436
Your maternal grandfather being a jew doesn't make you jewish, that wouldn't even make you black.
>>
ENT was the last hope for Star Trek and trying to fix the damage that DS9 did whit his low ratings and killing of star trek by turning it from an optimist show about humanity with a positive outlook to another depressive, cynical show like thousand that exist already.
>>
>>80730904
Congratulations! You worked out that part all by yourself.
>>
I love TNG the most, but lets be real the intro is fucking garbage. I always skip it. For enterprise it at least sets an appropriate mood.

All trek intros were garbage desu. Way too long for being so irrelevant.
>>
>>80729765

It is the best trek, but also has the worst intro. Sorry about your shit taste anon.
>>
>>80730436
Chris Pine looks like Joe Rogan
>>
>>80733190
>t. Faceblind
>>
>>80729927
Rick Berman had almost no involvement in DS9. Everything good in early DS9 can be traced back to Michael Piller, and everything in late DS9 can be traced back to Ira Steven Behr.

>>80731515
Considering that Voyager and Enterprise had worse ratings than DS9, I don't think it was the outlook that would make or break the audience.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.