[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Admit it, you'll still watch season 3 despite how crap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: Mr-Robot-Elliot2.jpg (44KB, 1280x548px) Image search: [Google]
Mr-Robot-Elliot2.jpg
44KB, 1280x548px
Admit it, you'll still watch season 3 despite how crap you thought S2 was
>>
>>80728736
the ending of s2 was good tho.
>>
>>80728736
I stopped watching after the pilot because it's a shit show.
>>
S2 had no business being 12 episodes long

8 an dbeing geneorus
>>
Ill give it another chance. Last season did suck though.
>>
>>80728736
i actually like Mr. Robot, it is obviously not believable at all but the message is nice and the cinematography fucks most hollywood movies up the ass
>>
s2 was kino af imho tbqfh desu

yes, the prison sequence was wayyyy too long and the audiobook only revealed how much longer Email could have made it ffs he has some sort of persecution complex wanting to send this projection of himself to jail forever might explain why he lets emmy cuck him so hard irl but I digress

by getting elliot out of the way for a bit he really developed the character and motivations of the other players in a way reminiscent of a novel and using the television episodic format kept the suspense going in a not-disingenuous way, unlike say House or LOST

if there's one thing I wish were different about s2 it would be more of a focus on backstory rather than constantly moving forward with respect to time, but I guess it's sort of the leitmotif of portraying the hyperrealistic world we find ourselves in

but that hyperrealism is the foundation upon which this story's intrigue is built and reality itself has jumped the shark lately so I really hope the original storyarc doesn't turn itself into a lame cartoon caricature. the Lynchian White Rose/Angela scene with the little girl, the koi fish, and the C64 really makes me worry that this show is going to break my heart eventually

in the end though, it's an enjoyable series with fantastically original filmography, aesthetic soundtracks, quality performances, and a rich, complex parallel reality I want to immerse myself in

So yes, I will be watching Season 3, tyvm
>>
>>80728736
season 2 was a steaming pile of shit

it's a shame, because it had potential
>>
Season 2 was such a waste. I would have found it more interesting to reveal he was in prison in episode 1 but not reveal why. Would have added more tension and weight for me. The questioning on the blonde birdie by the girl was interesting. Reminded of Blade Runner, giving the replicants the test. I think they all might actually be robots.
>>
it has some cool sequences and episodes, but sometimes can get a little cheap feeling or TV feeling. but i keep watching for the cool parts.
>>
>>80728736
Based Tyrell is back so season 3 is already a guaranteed success
>>
>>80728736
no i wont
>>
they turned S2 around by the later eps imo
>>
File: MrRobot_Screenshots2.jpg (709KB, 1703x2100px) Image search: [Google]
MrRobot_Screenshots2.jpg
709KB, 1703x2100px
I hope we see more of Elliot's comfy apartment like in S1 again
>>
season 2 was better than season 1 though
>>
>>80728736
When does S3 start?
>>
>>80728736
This show is trash.

>Le edgy depressed hacker man!! XDDD
>>
>>80731314
Delayed to October
>>
I'm still on season 1
>>
Season 2 was good you absolute pleb
>>
>>80731346
delayed never a good sign :/
>>
>>80731446
Why you in a thread about season 2 nigga?
>>
>>80728736
I only watched season 1

What did I missed?
>>
>>80731346
Thanks. Season 1 was best season, some of Season 2 was good.
>>
>>80731480
Could mean they're just taking their time with it until they nail the script

the more worrying news is that Esmail is going to continue to direct every single episode. Season 1 benefitted from the variety of directors
>>
I didn't even watch season 2 because of how shit season 1 was.

And I still called the exact twists and directions of the show without watching a single episode of season 2.

What the fucks season 3 going to be, jacob's ladder? he wad dead the whole time?
>>
>>80731720
Eliot is doing a movie in which he plays Freddie Mercury.
>>
I might just rewatch season 1
>>
>>80728736
To be fair, I completely forgot about season 2.
It's been twice I've forgotten about it and I'm still only about half through it.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.