[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Emma can't sing shit and wears one facial expression

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: beauty_and_the_beast.jpg (206KB, 716x1061px) Image search: [Google]
beauty_and_the_beast.jpg
206KB, 716x1061px
>Emma can't sing shit and wears one facial expression through the whole film which is because she hasn't got anything to look at and act with due to heavy CGI
>Belle would have freezed to death multiple times during the film, riding through the winter wonderland wearing her piss yellow dress for instance
>Beast's model is too much uncanny valley and it jumped out way too much from the scenes where he was with a real person
>don't have anything against homos, but fuck if this film was more gay than Dragon Age Inquisition
>Gaston punching an old man to his guts during the song for no reason, the whole song number was badly directed and awkward
>both the library reveal and "come into the light" scenes were fucked up to shit, to mentioned the ones bothered me the most
>when the spell was broken and the castle returned to its true form, all the gargoyles not only turned into angels like in the animated version, but turned into angels slaying gargoyles (fuck you Disney for hating gargoyles)

Disney's CGI infested, shitty remakes thread I guess.
>>
>>80728602
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6qDPCh33fg
we know it sucks. All we can do now is pray to kek some shit goes down in Malaysia
>>
>>80728602
>Emma can't sing shit and wears one facial expression through the whole film

news at eleven
>>
>>80728602
>Movie is aimed at preteen girls yet somehow people on this board have seen it and have an opinion on it

>I genuinely think you should be placed under house arrest for going to see this, probably by yourself in a theater full of children

>Kill yourself OP, kill yourself
>>
>>80728842
What if OP is a preteen girl?
>>
>>80728842
>Movie is aimed at preteen girls yet somehow people on this board have seen it and have an opinion on it

Where do you think you are? Piss off back to IMDB forum.
>>
>>80728842
>probably by yourself in a theater full of children

>Implying 80% of the audience wasn't 20yo+ woman/manchildren obsessed with children's media
>>
File: 1490121588429-1.png (10KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1490121588429-1.png
10KB, 420x420px
>>80728602

Gosh it disturbes me to see you OP
Sitting here taking these dumps
No one on Earth'd like to be you OP
Brain made of cancerous lumps
There's no one on 4chan reviled quite like you
You're nobody's favorite guy
Everyone's grossed out and creeped out by you
And it's not very hard to see why

(ewww)

No one's sick like OP
No one's thick like OP
No one compensates for a small dick like OP
'Cause there's no one on here this unmanly
Failure, a pure, total con
You can ask anyone in his family
And they'll tell you who's team they're ashamed to be on...
>>
>>80728602
>that scene where LeFou and Gaston hold hands, get closer and start jerking themselves off and fingering their prolapsed anuses while pro-LGBT and anti-Christian messages flicker across the screen.
I mean, I knew there was going to be a scene, but 30 minutes?
>>
File: mokgvd.png (1MB, 1000x882px) Image search: [Google]
mokgvd.png
1MB, 1000x882px
>>80728602
>in this version Lefou has a last minute redemption because gay people can't be bad
>>
>>80728993
h-h-heh
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.