[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinion: GoT lost it the moment Tywin died.. cooler character

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: daddy lannister.jpg (73KB, 970x546px) Image search: [Google]
daddy lannister.jpg
73KB, 970x546px
Opinion:

GoT lost it the moment Tywin died.. cooler character than everyone else combined
>>
>>80723605
It was already dead by that point; The entire season leading up to Tywin's death was shit.
>>
>>80723895
dude s4 has a lot of the great moments from a storm of swords, which were handled pretty great

s4 had:
1. red viper
2. tywin lannister
3. joffreys wedding
4. battle at castle black

thats pretty solid imo
>>
>>80723895
You're wrong season 4 was fantastic.
>>
>>80723989
>>80725060
Tyrion spent too much fucking time in jail just so they could hold off Oberyns and Tywins shocking death until the end of s4
>>
Show would be Kino if they didn't cut off that guys dick.
>>
Tywin was the last character with a great actor and adequate writing.

Stannis, Davos, Cersei, and Theon are the characters left after Tywin with good actors, but they are written poorly.

Tywin, Drogo, Viserys, Ned, and Bobby B were the GOAT characters in the show because they had great actors and weren't ruined by the writing.
>>
>>80725060
>>80723989
It was fun and entertaining for 4 seasons not good. There is a difference manchild redditors
>>
>>80725422
This. It was like a ride but it was turn your brain off material. The show was nothing but plot hardly any flavor or meaningful characters. Any subtext was non existent
>>
>>80723605

The most alpha male character dies and the show goes to shit. I'm not surprised
>>
>>80723605
Ich agree.
>>
>>80725252

It's nice to see Viserys mentioned. He was a little bitch of a character when I first read about him but his portrayal in the show made me feel something more than sick enjoyment when he got his golden crown. Good actor.
>>
The show would be total shit if the audience knew in advance all the fan favorite characters would live and only the people nobody cared about died. There's a reason HBO's not asking for your input.
>>
>>80725744
But it is total shit
>>
>>80725252
>Theon
Do you mean he's poorly written now? He was the best part of season 2.

I'd also say Melisandre is acted well and written well.
>>
How does this show deserve generals? There is 0 to discuss about the show.

Someone tell me the difference of ned, robb, and jon without saying their jobs or actions and without using book material.
>>
I think it lost it sometime in season 2 to be honest. I don't remember a particular moment, that's just when I started to notice the hack writing and it only got worse.
>>
>>80726337
Maybe written well 3 seasons ago I guess
>>
The action in the show is pathetic there must've been 1000 cuts in Battle of the blackwater
>>
>>80723605
Well he was definitely the most enjoyable
>>
>>80723605
He was a dumbass who died because he couldn't keep his mouth shut. Nothing much else to say.
>>
> everyone talks about how great Stannis is
> don't understand it
> people tell me that he's amazing in the books
> read the books
> He's just as blah as the tv show

I'm convinced i fell victim to a massive in joke.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.