[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He acts like he knows that he has a big dick >I despise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: a3216249002_5.jpg (29KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
a3216249002_5.jpg
29KB, 700x700px
>He acts like he knows that he has a big dick
>I despise him...

What did River's mean by this?
>>
>>80722421
>What is this I find, under your behind?
>Extra huge, and it's used...
>>
File: Rivers Cuomo.png (420KB, 1280x1101px) Image search: [Google]
Rivers Cuomo.png
420KB, 1280x1101px
>>80722421
>>
>What a big black mess
>What a hunk of love
>He'd walk her every day into a shady place
>He's like the dark, but I'd want him

what did the pixies mean by this
>>
What /tv/ - Television & Film is this from, /mu/ reject from /v/?
>>
>songs from the black hole

hmmmmm
>>
>>80722986
Isn't that song meant to be about this couple Kim would see hooking up under a tree at lunch every day that she perved on while eating?
>>
>>80723056

It's literally about fucking a big black dick
>>
>>80723230
>Kim Deal’s ex-husband John Murphy sheds some light on this song’s origin in the 2004 oral history Fool the World:

>"Charles [“Black Francis”] came up with the riff, but he wasn’t really sure what the lyrics were going to be, so he goes, “Eh, well, Kim, why don’t you take a shot at it? The only thing I know is that I want to call it ‘Gigantic’,” and she says, “Fine.” So she comes home with it and she’s playing it on the guitar and I said, “Gigantic, okay, maybe it’s about a big mall.” She goes, “Okay, let’s try that for a while,” and I’m like, “The mall, the mall, let’s have a ball.” So I wrote that. It changed to “Hey, Paul”, because it had to rhyme. And then, a couple of days later she had fixated on this Sissy Spacek movie Crimes of the Heart about this farmworker, I think he’s a black guy, and Sissy Spacek and this farmworker get together – so that’s what it’s about. An illicit love affair."
>>
>Jonas, you know I've waited. Waited 'til I couldn't take it
>I was alone
>He called on the phone
>and gave me the love you wouldn't
>>
Oh fuck I just realized this was the wrong board, was wondering why I was actually getting replies.
>>
>>80723614
Was it a cuck thing?
>>
>>80723005
/mu/ generally likes early weezer though
>>
>>80723767
No one actually posts on /mu/ unless it's a waifu/k-pop thread or to assure you that you're a pleb. It's like if the whole board was a 3x3 thread.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.