[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it's a "we pretend to care about asian actors to fulfill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: large[1].jpg (225KB, 2047x1182px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
225KB, 2047x1182px
it's a "we pretend to care about asian actors to fulfill our sjw propaganda" episode
>>
>>80717863
but he was the best part of the whole series
>>
>>80717863
>Drunken master
>works for the Hand but other than that chill as fuck dude who drops truth bombs on Danny for being a cunt
>Danny actually beats him unconscious to the pulp, proving what a cunt he is
Wow
>>
>>80718251
this
>spend every waking minute talking about how murder is bad and killing enemies makes you as bad as they are
>fight a guy who's actually doing his job and not breaking his oath like you are
>get called out for the shitstain you are
>sperg out and do your best to crush his skull to a pulp
they do a very poor job of making us believe the iron faggot is supposed to be the good guy
>>
>>80718251
>Drunken master
>That choreography
Jackie Chan would be disgusted to see that
>>
>>80717863
What the fuck was his accent? Half Chinese, half Brummie or some shit?
>>
>>80718840
i thought it was half Aussie
but the actor is british-chinese
>>
>>80718840
Plum wine
>>
>>80718840
hong kongolese
>>
>>80718840
Why does Danny Rand not have an accent after growing up and spending 15 years in a foreign land? Why does Davos have a British accent? The mysteries of the Iron Fister are vast and unfathomable.
>>
>>80718771
No, it's pretty accurate to form. Watch, tell me what you have to criticize in the show as opposed to the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGZ_XHeUrJc
>>
>>80718733
>spend every waking minute talking about how murder is bad and killing enemies makes you as bad as they are
That was the nig nurse
>>
>>80719732
any time they defeat a non-faceless goon there's an ensuing moral quandary over whether or not to kill them
>>
>>80718840
yeah that irked me it was like he was trying to sound chinese but couldnt cover up the brit accent
>>
They really killed the mystery of the Hand by featuring them so much in such mundane circumstances.
Drunken guard was cool though.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.