[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Amy Schumer the pinnacle of 21st century comedy? You literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: amyschumer.jpg (32KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
amyschumer.jpg
32KB, 512x512px
Is Amy Schumer the pinnacle of 21st century comedy? You literally can't name a funnier comedian than her.
>>
File: 1490103831544.jpg (126KB, 1242x1242px) Image search: [Google]
1490103831544.jpg
126KB, 1242x1242px
>>80716462
>>
>>80716462
I see Amy Schumer as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Amy Schumer is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Amy Schumer does it for me
>>
>>80716462 (OP)
I see Amy Schumer as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Amy Schumer is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

>>
>>80716462

>>
>>80716462 (OP) (OP)

>>
Rofl...Festering in anger over your keyboard, beads of sweat formulating over your brow as you struggle to articulate your infantile emotions. Clearly my feelings on the subject matter to you judging from the gravity of your response. Meanwhile face carries the conviction of a mature adult laughing as he plays with the emotions of futile shitposters.

You think you can phase me? Even the very thought is ridiculous.
I could crush you with a single keyboard stroke if only I could be bothered. That's how little you mean to me.

Me and my friends have just printed out your message. We're gonna hang it above the fireplace so that it can bring us endless laughs. Not that you would understand what having friends is like. As I write this post, while composing my latest novel in the background [did I mention I'm a prize-winning author? and you're what? a neet shitposter? hahaha], it occurs to me that in years time when you've hit rock-bottom because of your actions today that I'll have no way of seeing you writhe in pain. While upsetting, I'll get over it.

You are so weak. I dismiss you, peasant. Now he gone! Lmao don't bother replying I'm exiting out of the thread as soon as I post this.

[ ] Amy gon give it to ya
[ ] Amy is giving it to ya
[X] Amy gave it to ya

[X] Served
[ ] Not served
>>
>>80716951

You're stupid if you think everyone should trust the people in the /pol/ ptg. Of course they wouldn't take responsibility for spamming other boards you idiot. Of course they would blame others. Not to mention that you keep changing the story. It was just Canada and now It's New Zealand. I assume you did that to avoid questions about time zones. And /pol/ trying to scapegoat other sites/boards? Yeah that's totally unheard of.

You're probably OP and the samefag who keeps bumping the thread. There's over 4 posts per person in this thread on average. Obviously most of the posters here are the same person. Since you're accusing others of false flagging, it's probably projection. You're probably pretending to be liberal and arguing with yourself. When nobody replies you bump with the "LOL LIBERALS BTFO SO SALTYMAGA" shit. You also don't pass up any opportunity to reply to accusations of /pol/.

You'll be banned soon so enjoy it faggot. Your fucking Persimmon Elect, Agent Orange, Cheeto Bandito, Orange Julius Caesar will be impeached or shot soon as well. When you chimp out with your cheap moist nugget and antique nazi helmet, that you bought form a gun show, some riot cop will shoot you and we won't have to suffer through another shitty thread you make.
>>
Is Amy Schumer the Donald Trump of female comedians?????

????
>>

Yeah, I reckon Amy Schumer does it for me
>>
>>80716478
is this the comedic equivalent of "sunset found her squatting in the grass..."
>>
File: IMG_0057.jpg (55KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0057.jpg
55KB, 500x456px
Tosh.ho is better and he's not even funny
>>
Amy schumer is quite simply the best
>>
When did Sarah Silverman stopped being /ourgal/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiCEaLHZp24
>>
File: 1461145956529.png (392KB, 832x832px) Image search: [Google]
1461145956529.png
392KB, 832x832px
>>80716462
>Patricia Routledge
>Victoria Wood
>Joan Rivers
>Sandi Toksvig
There are funny female comedians.
She ain't one of them.
>>
>>80717078
whoa. this is kindling my cashews
>>
>>80716462
yass queen slay!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.