[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>heard about how great this show is >look to see how many

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: mst3k[1].jpg (76KB, 780x435px) Image search: [Google]
mst3k[1].jpg
76KB, 780x435px
>heard about how great this show is
>look to see how many episodes/seasons it has
>197 hour and a half long episodes
>would take way too long to watch all this

is it worth it?
>>
>>80716016
It's worth it. Start with either season 3 or 4, don't watch seasons 1 and 2 until you've seen every other season. MST3K got great in season 3 and it never went downhill.
>>
>>80716016
MST3k is the gift that keeps on giving.
As you get older and learn more things the more jokes you understand.
It has infinite rewatchability.
>>
It will be lost on your shitty millennial mind due to lack of maymays, complex older references and a fair amount of them being in black & white.
>>
it essentially references pop culture from the 20th century WOW SO COOL AND INTELLECTUAL FOR SMART PEOPLE LIKE ME :)
>>
Boggy Creek Monster 2: The Legend Continues
>>
>>80716016
Start with Manos, the Hands of Fate.
If funny, continue.
>>
>>80716394
How many episodes of MST3K have you seen? What episodes were they? In the first two seasons over 90% of the jokes were obscure pop culture references but in season 3 the jokes started focusing more on mocking the film they're watching.
>>
>>80716539
i have seen like 50 episodes now
>>
>>80717389
If you've seen 50 episodes you either like it or you're masochistic. Why did you shit on it?
>>
I watched the one where they were watching some film with an old security guard a few weeks ago..I was fucking dying.
>>
>>80717934
Hobgoblins
>>
>>80717589
im not shitting on it i think its comfy to watch right before bed, im shitting on the fans that think they are superior and intelligent for liking it
>>
>>80717934
Hobgoblins
>>
>>80717953
You were in the right.
>>
>>80716016
It's not episodic, they attempted to do that later on but they were run out of order anyway, so it's not like you have to go all the way back to season 1 episode 1 and run through them like that. Look at the movies they're covering see what interests you.
>>
It's pretty solid all the way through. Personally I thought it was going strong even when they were running out of movies, Overdrawn at the Memory Babk is one of my favorites. I also recommend Mitchell, Final Justice, Night of the Blood Beast and any of the Hercules series
>>
There's a "season" of them on netflix, a hodgepodge of episodes taken from early and later years.

Space Mutiny, Manos and Puma Man are excellent starts. Youtubing Final Justice, Night of the Blood Beast and Squirm is good too.
>>
Just watched I Accuse My Parents. Absolute kinofest
>>
>>80718034
i dont even know where to start with it though. like i dont even know what movies i would see, i havent even heard of any of the ones they parody
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.