[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How "finished" is this show? Will I just be blueballed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: p030yr6v.jpg (56KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
p030yr6v.jpg
56KB, 1280x640px
How "finished" is this show? Will I just be blueballed by the end of season 3 or is there a proper ending?
>>
>>80715305
just stop after 2. 3 was garbage.
>>
>tfw no Silence of the Lambs arc

i'll never get over that
>>
>>80715305
The first two seasons are incredible and the season 2 finale won't disappoint you.
>>
>>80715342
>Starling is a black lesbian

Luckily they didn't get the rights
>>
by the end of ityou will be blueballed by over the top attempts at trying to be artsy and homolust if anything
>>
File: 5368958.jpg (60KB, 539x810px) Image search: [Google]
5368958.jpg
60KB, 539x810px
>>80715305
It's a proper ending but they left enough room to continue should the opportunity arise.
Don't worry about blue balls. The climax is in fact quite exquisite.

Also, in August the rights for the show are up for grabs again and Bryan is looking to get a new home for it, as well as encouraging fans to stay active. So chances are another mini series will come out of it at the very least.
>>
>>80715596
>implying Clarice wasn't gay

tho that could just be the Jodie Foster influence talking
>>
>>80715826
Basically this. Hopefully its picked up again with most of if not all the same cast which may be a stretch.
>>
File: Hannibal Season 4 Promo.gif (2MB, 347x222px) Image search: [Google]
Hannibal Season 4 Promo.gif
2MB, 347x222px
>>80715826

>Also, in August the rights for the show are up for grabs again and Bryan is looking to get a new home for it

Hannibal Season 4

Starts with Clarice joining the Buffalo Bill investigation, very first scene could actually be a flashback of her running with a lamb that gets quickly cut as she wakes up.
Will doesn't survive the fall, Hannibal does and is recaptured, but losing Will is a really hard blow and it seems like Hannibal can't move on, Jack and Clarice ask for his help and he initially is uninterested, but upon looking at a picture of Clarice she reminds him of Misha.
>>
Did they do the Red Dragon? I think I saw a trailer for it
>>
>>80717649

No, they focused on the tooth fairy
>>
>>80717683
that is the Red Dragon story
>>
File: 43567.jpg (51KB, 522x810px) Image search: [Google]
43567.jpg
51KB, 522x810px
>>80717562
Fuller says if there's Hannibal, there will be Will too. If they do get the rights for Clarice it'll be a threesome.
Honestly, at the moment I can't imagine a clear continuation of S3.
An interesting option would be if after the fall they crash-landed into a parallel universe that has some SoTL elements where only they can remember the events but haven't actually met yet and they have to navigate through all the shit that entails; a possible common enemy like Sterling, etc.
>>
>>80715327
plebbiest pleb in the plebverse right here.
>>
>>80717402
Everybody's on board as far as I was willing to look into it. Even actors who had one-off side character roles are getting showered with love, gifts and attention from avid fans, so it's no surprise they want more of that validation.
>>
The series is great and it has a satisfying ending. The faggots here that bitch about the later episodes are the same faggots that didn't understand LOST
>>
>>80718811
This. Every season had a specific focus and approach. People just get mad when something goes outside of what their brains got used to absorbing and don't like it when they have to readjust their expectations.
>>
Crossover with Pushing Daisies or bust
>>
>>80715327
3 was a pleb filter, glad to see it worked.
>>
>>80718699
>crash-landed into a parallel universe
Kek, why not into a fantasy universe where they debate if eating elves and hobbits is cannibalism? Parallel universes are trash and belong in /a/.
>>
>>80719688
No need to feel attacked here. I was just throwing out some half-assed concept I thought of due to the lack of actual Hannibal content.
Besides, the way the show is made, it basically is fantasy horror. There's not a speck of realism in it, nor should there be, there are enough procedural crime shows out there as is.
>>
File: 45677.gif (3MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
45677.gif
3MB, 540x304px
>>80719511
Problem with pleb filters is that they greatly diminish the viewership which in this case meant cancellation of the show.
It was a miracle that show made it to a third season at all considering the content to be fair.
If they don't manage to get a new season started though crowdfunding or Netflix begging, it's unlikely we'll ever get anything similar.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.