[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normies worship Disney, yet call aspie interests

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Why do normies worship Disney, yet call aspie interests "childish"?
>>
cuz they're normies.
>>
>>80713860
Normies piss their pants over every latest animated movie and capeshit but will tell you that anime is "gay" It is, but that's not part of my point
>>
Disney died with Disney desu. They just became a horrible cabal of kikes who bought up all the competition which would pose a threat to their business. Mickey Mouse was suppose to be fair use literally 100 years ago.
>>
>>80714052
>>80713806
I think it's mostly because in a way they do it ironically. They think, "lol I love finding Nemo as a kid now I HAVE to see Finding Dory don't judge xD". Or "Yeah! Star wars and Iron Man XDDD that's the one with the little green guy, right?"

You Neets and autistic on the other hand like things that aren't, and probably never will be deemed socially exceptable. You might like video games like normies, but you like them well beyond the "Normie Threshold". Normies might think SpongeBob and Johnny Bravo are cool now because they watched it as a kid, but autists watch Japanese cartoons made for adults with half naked chicks. There's a fine line.
>>
>>80713806
there are plenty of normie anime though
>>
>>80713806
Because Disney is literally for kids so they can indulge on it "hehe I don't want to grow up, I am a kid by heart hehe", while aspie interests only "pretend" to be serious, but it's actually really childish.

and I I agree with them pretty much, the majority of anime is cancer
>>
>>80713806
You mean why are sweet tales well-produced beloved, but manbaby fantasies that are visuals to go along with a soundtrack of a pots and pans rack collapsing down a stairs ignored like a dog turd on a sidewalk?

Dunno.
>>
>>80713806
because they're amazing and make nothing but great movies
>>
>>80713806
cos theyre chinks
>>
File: moana va.jpg (95KB, 1080x932px) Image search: [Google]
moana va.jpg
95KB, 1080x932px
>western animation

Strong and empowering role models for kids. Encourages young people to grow into moral and tolerant adults.

>anime

Misogynistic caricatures of women, sexualizes children and encourages men to not grow up at all and instead masturbate to cartoon waifus.

Hmmmm I wonder...
>>
>>80715620
those loaded racks of chips disgust me. there's enough salt there to kill an elephant.
>>
>>80715068
The majority of anything is most likely cancer.
>>
>>80715663
>muh sodium

Just do some cardio till you sweat and drink a lot of water my dude, a single bag of chips every once in a while won't do shit if you know what you are doing.
>>
File: kon deep philosophy.png (1MB, 1683x1041px) Image search: [Google]
kon deep philosophy.png
1MB, 1683x1041px
Because Disney fans know that the material is for kids, but enjoy it anyway.

Moefags SWEAR that their autistic chinese children's cartoon are meant for "deep" and mature audiences.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.