[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, SJWs are going to flip the fuck out after watching his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 18

File: dave.jpg (48KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
dave.jpg
48KB, 640x360px
So, SJWs are going to flip the fuck out after watching his first special, right?
>>
How? Hes a magic negro.
>>
Who gives a fuck? The less people act like these faggots have power, the less power they actually have
>>
>>80705561
>I think we've outgrown Dave Chappelle (sigh)
Every liberal review headline tomorrow.
>>
Please explain. I don't have shitflix and no rips are out yet.
>>
>>80706778
Why do they always "sigh"?
>>
>>80706923

Because it's an outward sign of perceived superiority, and they love to condescend.
>>
>>80706695
This, just enjoy the fucking show. you asshats are just as bad as them when you make every conversation about identity politics or reacting to them
>>
>>80706854
He likes Cosby still, white women don't know shit about suffering, Trans people are possibly a little mental, and possibly one more talking point I'm forgetting.
>>
>>80706960
bill cosby did nothing wrong. i hated that bandwagon
>>
torrent when?
>>
>>80705561
no, he's black so he's allowed and it's cool
>>
>>80708064
He makes fun of black people pretty early and he even hinted at Oj being guilty I could see them being mad, he tells the audience to buck up or they're not going to get through it right at the beginning though so I doubt Dave cares.
>>
He compared black civil right to bashing gay people. Is he /our guy/?
>>
I lost all respect for this guy when I found out he doesn't write his own jokes
>>
He probably wants to throw the gays off rooftops. He's a muslim after all.
>>
Imagine not being able to enjoy something without thinking about SJWs flipping their lid

Imagine not knowing early reviews have been out for days and they're all positive
>>
>converted to islam
you have to really lose your mind to do this
>>
>>80710059
Have to get back at the jews somehow
>>
>>80710112
inshallah brother
>>
It'll be 10/10 if he leaves Donny alone. I think he has a high enough IQ to see that Trump is whats best for blacks. But all the same he better not pander to the "Le fuk Drumpf" crowd.

I'll give it a 1/5 if he does
>>
>>80710176
I voted for trump, but that's a retarded attitude to have. I don't care if a comedian jokes about him as long as it's funny and not preachy.
>>
>>80710220
Trump has enough shit going on now with the FBI and Intelligence communities trying to overthrow him. Dave has a big reach and should use that to mildly redpill people on the truth

If he can't do that than he's just another regular nig
>>
>>80710176
lol you're no different than a SJW who gets triggered at not being allowed to use both restrooms

learn to fucking take criticism of your beliefs you fucking child or else just go back to your echo chamber
>>
>>80710332
The president is above the average man when it comes to criticism.

He is trying to run the Free world and is takin on a literal mutiny of Obama drones.

He needs our support not attack.
>>
>>80710375
Holy shit, it's hard to believe there are people who actually think this.
>>
>>80710375
lol
>>
>>80706854

yeah WTF is this about. I've checked on my 6 different sources and none of them have the Netflix Dave Chappelle rip yet.
>>
>>80710398
>>80710472
>LE ITS OKAY TO MOCK THE LEADER

Most countries don't operate this way. The leader deserves respect not ridicule
>>
>>80707025

There was a bandwagon of most likely bullshitters but he did it with atleast one of them.
>>
>>80706953
>le "you're just as bad as the SJWs" horseshoe faggotry
>>
>>80710520
you're not gonna get me dude. i'll give you some pity (you)s but move on to another thread
>>
>>80706960
That sounds like it has the makings of a pretty cool special. Comedians are suppose to call out a lot of the common trends instead of supporting them so I'm glad to see he did that. Would you rate it as one of his best?
>>
Why would they? You don't see SJWs talk about rape culture or homophobia with minorities despite it being many orders of magnitude more prevalent in black and muslim cultures, it's only white men they're interested in
>>
>>80710375
tfw people taking this bait
>>
>>80705561
i can't wait until we btfo dave chappelle
>>
fuck I can't find any torrents of it
>>
>>80710725
good, maybe this will get you to finally stop being so god damn poor you can't afford 5 dollars a month for netflix.
>>
>>80710725
You can get a free month of netflix and then cancel if you don't want to pay for it.
>>
>they paid him 60 million to do 2 stand up specials

seriously what the fuck? he's been doing stand up the whole time since he had his show, so basically they just took his day job, set up a camera, and paid him 60 million? doing stand up pays like 100 bucks a night. netflix is stupid, they should have paid him at the MOST maybe 500k per special. if he was making season 3 of the chappele's show i could see throwing some serious money at him. but these are just stand up specials, what the hell is going on?

i like dave by the way, I just don't understand why he would be getting that much for this.
>>
>>80711219
Hollywood accounting.
>>
>>80708168
Lé source please
>>
>>80711219
>tfw you're payed $60 million for two shows
>tfw you spend those 2 shows telling americans how stupid they are
>tfw you send 60 million to support ISIS
Dude.
>>
>>80711219
Makes for easier money laundering
>>
>>80710375
knock it off faggot you're making us look bad

t. /pol/
>>
>>80710552
In this case he's actually right, you double-nigger.
>>
>>80710281
>the truth
heh
>>
>>80705561
If his special is anything like his SNL return, they'll love him because the only way you can get away with not trashing Trump and laughing at the people who despair at his very name is by playing the even bigger victim, which is what Chappelle did.
>"Lol look at all these white liberals thinking this is the worst thing America ever did, I'm black we have it way worse and it ain't our fault"

I appreciate Chappelle and think he is funny but he is pretty dumb politically. Not that he should be any other way, the only people who take celebrity/comedian opinions seriously progressives.
>>
>>80711219
>hating the guy that fleeced a huge streaming company for millions and got away with it
He's living the dream.
>>
I wonder if amy schumer gonna blame the alt right for liking his special more then hers aswell
>>
>>80705561
I just want to know if it's funny and worth a watch now instead of just putting it on a backlog to watch later.
>>
>>80706960
BASED
>>
>>80712181

I liked both specials the first one was a little bit better i'd recommend it
>>
>>80711790
>>"Lol look at all these white liberals thinking this is the worst thing America ever did, I'm black we have it way worse and it ain't our fault"

I mean he's not wrong.
>>
>>80711219
Netflix has a shit load of money
Dave has a shitload of fans
If the give him a bit of said money, a lot of said fans will watch his shit and possibly get a Netflix subscription if they don't have one yet.
>>
>>80712295
are you fucking stupid?
>>
>>80712242
>and it ain't our fault
>not wrong

Hmmmm
>>
>>80712399

I mean do you really think black people would be here in the first place if they had a choice?

Blame white people for being too lazy to work their own farms.
>>
>>80708215
At least we are able to enjoy things unlike SJWs
>>
File: 1381176711484.png (409KB, 746x506px) Image search: [Google]
1381176711484.png
409KB, 746x506px
>>80710176
>>
>>80710281
>>80710176
so everyone saw through this transparent bait and that's why it didn't get replies right
>>
File: polepole.jpg (102KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
polepole.jpg
102KB, 595x842px
>>80710176

>my life is so empty and I'm such a failure I have to fill the emptiness with hero worship of a reality TV star to feel better
>anybody who says anything bad about him is literally personally attacking me

Kill yourself you retarded cultist
>>
>>80712532
>I mean do you really think black people would be here in the first place if they had a choice?

yes. they have it infinitely better here then if they were back in africa and they know it. and that's including the imaginary institutional racism they believe in. if they ever realize the system works FOR them, and against white people, they wouldn't leave if you paid them a million dollars to go back to africa
>>
>>80712731
>Imaginary institutional racism
Do you know who Lee Atwater was by any chance. People have pretty much gone on record explicitly saying that they purposefully designed policies that disproportionately harmed black communities simply to do it.

You can parrot crime statistics and stuff all you want, but if you truly want to embrace reality then doing so requires the acceptance of all facets of it, not simply the ones that fit a narrative you're comfortable with. Otherwise you are simply being ignorant at best, and intellectually dishonest at worst.
>>
>>80705561

>/pol/ shills him too hard
>chappelle loses all credibility and goes crazy again after all the liberals call him an uncle tom

DON'T DO IT YOU GUYS
>>
>>80711461

There is no source that anon is talking out his ass, Dave is a very original comedian and is not Amy Schumer or Carlos Mencia.
>>
>>80712807
don't you SJW's get tired of getting BTFO about black people by /pol/ over and over and over again? like 90 percent of the internet is a nice safe space where no one will challenge the bullshit you just spouted, why come here to get wrecked time and again? just curious
>>
>>80712731
All of Africa isn't a shithole. Just the images of what (((they))) want you to think. You can't say they'd be any better anywhere. Save for the black celebs atleast
>>
>>80713008

>i have literally no response because I'm a dumb cunt so I just have to shitpost instead.
>>
>>80712374
Are you?
>>
>>80706960
wtf I like niggers now?
>>
>>80706923
It's how they exhale all their own farts after taking a sippy tea drinky sip to punctuate their condescending simpleton-statement.
>>
>>80710545
All of it was consenting. Having consensual sex is not a crime even if you decide to take roofies knowing full well what they are before it happens.
>>
>>80710552

It's true, you cunt.

Your post itself is whiny.

>boo hoo comparing me to SJWs
>>
>>80710176
This was a funny post Anon are you the real Dave Chapell?
>>
>>80713008

lol get a load of this faggot
>>
>>80710545
Even then, drugged up sex was the norm back then.
>>
I give it about 3 episodes before he says something that the /pol/ crybabies don't like then we'll have two weeks of threads here about Jews or something retarded like usual. They are the new SJW. Triggered by every little thing.
>>
>>80710281
it is the president's duty to get roasted, free speech is in the constitution

Trump needs the comfort and peace of mind that comes with embracing humility
>>
>>80713572
Stop shitposting or I'll delete my 1.4 TB Bane folder and all the OC will be gone forever.
>>
>>80712731
>if they ever realize the system works FOR them, and against white people, they wouldn't leave if you paid them a million dollars to go back to africa

Is this what /pol/ actually believes?
>>
he bombed so hard in the first episode
can't even be arsed to watch the second
>>
>>80713999
it has nothing to do with believing anything, it's just reality. sorry if it doesn't fit with whatever agenda or viewpoint you have.
>>
>>80714112
>Saying blacks been through oppression is raysass 2 huwhite ppl

t. /pol/
>>
i enjoyed the specials, but i wish black comedians didn't always lean so hard on the old, "white people so racisss" shtick so hard. like fully half of his second special was him half bitching half joking about wahh white people so racist. other then that, pretty good though.
>>
>>80714381
I warned you motherfucker say goodbye to bane
>>
>>80714015
the second is much better take it from me. He feels like a lot more comfertable. The first one it feels like had too much to say, I think that's when comedians are at their worst. He was trying too hard to be edgy and the people weren't responding tot hat shit. Kinda cringeworthy.

Second its like he doesnt have shit to say and therefore its comedy gold.
>>
>>80710176
>STOP MAKING FUN OF MY PRESIDENT GUYS!!! PLEASE!!!

Now we can make fun of SJW's and these idiots
>>
>>80711219
It's 60 million for 3 specials that will all be released this year. These two that were released were from 2015 and early 2016. Chris Rock got a similar deal, 2 specials for 40 million and he hasn't been relevant in a decade. It does seem like stupid money for stand up.
>>
How do I watch this without a Jewflix account?
>>
>>80714489
Agree. Second special is Dave in classic form. Though, it is odd seeing him bulked up with a deeper voice.
>>
>>80705561
They already started to hate him after he said he'd give Trump a chance so it's likely. Although the only Black that SJW's have completely turned against is Nate Parker and that was only because of the rape controversy.
>>
>>80710112
This is exactly why I support muslims who aren't spergs about it.
>>
>>80713572
Actually it's you pre-emptive "MUH /pol" faggots who are the new SJW and shit up every thread with their shitty "predictions" (huuuu I bet /pol/ will hate this!).
>>
>>80713346
Dave chappelle is not and never has been a nig
>>
>>80706960
fuck. I was expecting a fuck whitey thing. I may watch this.
>>
>>80713091
>All of Africa isn't a shithole

No only 97% of it. Ethiopia and Eritrea are alright, South Africa is going downhill very quickly and Namibia is not a terrible place. Ethiopia and Eritrea are getting worse because they are near crappy places like Sudan and Somalia. Seriously the countries which aren't being run into the ground in Africa are countable on one hand. The continent is large and there are villages which aren't affected by anything but the entire structure of Africa is fucked.

What "(((they)))" say means absolutely nothing. Africa needs to get it's shit together, letting the tiny fraction which is smart enough to leave isn't going to help them. Just like sending poor niggers who are selling crack won't fix Africa.

African Chiefs sold their people for shells (cowrys) and they would start wars between tribes to take strong people to sell.
>>
>>80715214
>Eritrea
>alright

nigger, are you fucked? I'd rather live in a mud hut on the plains than be a captive bitch there.
>>
>>80715214
>Hey buddy you're stupid!
>Nah friend, I'm only 97% stupid!
>>
>is not currently available on my exclusive private tracker

WHAT THE FUCK REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>80715250
There you go take another off the list, as I said it's countable on one hand and the list gets lower and lower. I just added Eritrea because I used to listen to some of their pop music from the 70's and it was really good.

>>80715269
>Hey man, Steve isn't completely retarded
>His IQ is 40, at least it's not a negative score
>>
>>80715214
>T. Habesha diaspora
no amount of self delusion will make that region anyless of a shithole.
FYI I studied international politics and Eritrea is pretty much considered the North Korea of Africa.
>>
>2003 called, they want their funny nigger back.

we'ld like that dave back too.. current dave is old boring rich black guy. hohum.
>>
>>80711219
Because he's a goddamn legend. Supply and demand. Everybody wants more Chapelle, particularly on a platform like Netflix where he can do whatever the fuck he wants and is easily accessible to millions.

By the way, he killed it. I think I may've enjoyed either of these shows better than his special during Chapelle Show.
>>
>>80715406
Wait are you thinking that I am defending Eritrea? Saying the country is shit just reinforces my point, that Africa is a shithole.
>>
>>80706923
*sighs*
*sips tea*
>>
>>80711716
>>80713457
And here you are whining about his post. You are just as bad
>>
>>80712839
He was probably just talking about (((Neal))), who did in fact write a lot of the jokes on the show. Nah, Dave's standup is clearly mostly him.
>>
>when he ended the 1st special by tying cosby back to the superhero pitch

fucking died
>>
>>80715905
Jeeze, why are you whining so much? You're just as bad.
>>
>>80711790
>I appreciate Chappelle and think he is funny but he is pretty dumb politically. Not that he should be any other way, the only people who take celebrity/comedian opinions seriously progressives.

Dave used to say that himself.

>>80712295
>and possibly get a Netflix subscription if they don't have one yet.

lol this doesn't happen. Netflix will implode any day now.
>>
>>80716500
that was actually Gold. took me completely by surprise.
>>
>>80716500
I literally just finished the 1st special and when he did that I almost fell out my share. How it took me so long to make that connection baffled me.

Hope the 2nd one is just as good.
>>
>>80716614
I thought the second one was just as good.
>>
>>80705561
No, you are

as per usual
>>
Does anyone have a link?
>>
>>80716973
netflix.com
>>
I worked on a project with Dave as a minor supporting role. He was really nice and even let us go in his trailer with him a few times.

He had a lot of prescription bottles in there in an under armor bag. I saw some of the names.

Turns out it's for HIV. Dude has fucking AIDS.

It was dolutegravir in case anyone is interested.
>>
>>80717895
word
>>
>>80705561
he is black and muslim, why even live?
>>
File: 1488829085812.png (238KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
1488829085812.png
238KB, 400x350px
I'm watching it now. Based Dave.

>He only rapes to save
>>
The joke about the black woman getting beat by the police and receiving a payout killed me.
>>
>>80711219
Dave is GODLIKE. Everyone loves him.
>>
>>80715325
BTN confirmed sucking massive dick. Literally the only time I checked that stupid tracker this year as I dont watch plebian tv shows.
>>
>>80718062
He keeps his religion to himself, so I don't see the problem here
>>
HE RAPES BUT HE SAVES

AND HE SAVES MORE THAN HE RAPES

BUT HE RAPES
>>
>ywn be this butthurt about jokes

https://twitter.com/djrbtr/status/844239071190941696
>>
>not a single Trump joke
>jokes about gays, blacks, asians, feminists, etc.
>/pol/ still gets triggered

Pol are the dumbest oversensitive autistic cunts on.the planet
>>
It seems like a lot of the topics covered are shown in the intro, so you can look forward to some Trump jokes in the third one.
>>
Not as good as his first special but better than all the rest.
>>
>>80719106
Trannyfuckers like him are disgusting. If he had any shred of decency in him he'd stop enabling mentally ill people.
>>
File: 42342343.jpg (40KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
42342343.jpg
40KB, 1280x720px
>that long-winded history lesson/"worst generation" spiel that ended in a breakdown of cosby rapes
>>
>>80710176
Did you not see his SNL opener after the election?

He's a Republican because he doesn't want to pay taxes.
>>
whers the torrent
>>
>>80707025
Not really the point. The point is that just because someone might be a serial date-rapist doesn't discount the fact that they've had a huge impact on the comedy world and are still able to be considered funny.
>>
>>80719913
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtrzahjzMIQ
>>
>>80719913
That's not a new point tho, I remember Joe Rogan saying the exact same thing in one of his recent podcasts. It'd be different if he actually claimed Bill was innocent.
>>
>>80705561
He was pretty tame actually. I expected more from the tranny bit but he never really went all out. The Cosboy shit was funny though.
>>
>>80706960
>white women don't know shit about suffering
sounds pretty sjw
>>
>>80705561

Bigger question, who's the blonde who keeps showing up in the front row at Dave Chappelle shows in LA?
>>
Based blacks thread?
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYYBJ8XRdh4
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2d2SzRZvsQ
>>
>>80720035
I wanted more of that nigress at the left up front. She was qt as hell
>>
>>80719779
On Youtube
>>
File: 1404484366088.jpg (49KB, 555x407px) Image search: [Google]
1404484366088.jpg
49KB, 555x407px
>>80712624
Nope. (You)'s are growing cuz they are too new to this place
>>
>>80720035
You are face blind
>>
is it good lads?
>>
>>80720032
White women don't though. There's literally not a single group of people in this world that have an easier fucking life than white women. White men get shit on for no reason by everything but white women get a fucking pass for everything.
>>
>>80719068
Had me in tears desu.
>>
File: 1450949511586.jpg (189KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1450949511586.jpg
189KB, 1462x1462px
>when he tied his superhero shit with Cosby at the end

He's still got it
>>
>>80720032
>sounds pretty sjw

it was, in fact he went so sjw with it, it really killed the humor of the bit. it's so damn stupid playing oppression olympics in a western country. the only advantage anyone has is being born with rich and or supportive parents. which has nothing to do with gender and is only correlated with race. also if you asked me which i'd rather have, affirmative action for college admissions and job hiring, or having middle class parents i think that would be a tough choice. AA helps you for life where middle class parents only MAY help you early on.

it's a stupid fucking exercise in complaining, especially for a rich person who clearly did just fine with his circumstances. "it's impossible for the black man to get ahead in this world man, well besides literally me, but don't think about that too much". stupid.

anyway i still mostly enjoyed the special, but SJW shit is such a comedy killer, i wish comedians would steer clear from it
>>
>>80720032
>t. white female
Fukn parasites
>>
File: 1421605511426.png (11KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
1421605511426.png
11KB, 390x470px
>>80720173
>White men get shit on for no reason
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>80719991
I didn't say it was a new point. I was just correcting the previous anon's claim that he "did nothing wrong," which in retrospect, was probably a joke. Not every argument has to be original anon.
>>
File: 1484524423506.webm (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1484524423506.webm
2MB, 400x400px
>>80720309
Reality is, David Chappelle probably stole that shit from based Joe. I don't understand why Joe admires him, fucking joke thief.
>>
>every single goy on /tv/ subscribes to netflix

hit me with the fucking upload you're literally worse than nighgers i hate you
>>
>>80720362
>REEE WHY DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR A SERVICE EVERYTHING SHOULD BE FREE!!!
>>
>>80720395
He never said that you literal autist. He's just asking for the upload.
>>
>>80720362
>complains about niggers
>wants to steal and pillage like a fucking nigger

Neck yourself.
>>
>YOU WERE IN ON THE HEIST, YOU JUST DON'T LIKE YOUR CUT

white women btfo
>>
Just finished the first special, legitimately loved it. Masterful how he tied the superhero thing around to the Bill Cosby thing.
>>
>>80720395
Not him, but it's not like I hate paying for shit. I have an Amazon Prime account. It's just that I hate Netflix.
>>
>>80720362
As long as they keep producing shit like Little Witch Academia, why not. It's not like the jap production system makes it easy for me to funnel my cash directly to the studio
>>
>>80720460
Did he shit on superheroes?
>>
>>80705561
The bill cosby and kevin hart jokes were pretty good

the whole thing was redpilled af, expect people to be triggered over it
>>
>>80720361
1) We're not talking about Joe Rogan
2) Stop making baseless and unfalsifiable claims
3) Most opinions are not original, such as yours
4) Sincere or not, your post is an absolute shitpost
5) Stop being retarded
>>
>>80720362
looks like someone's parents don't have a netflix account
>>
>>80720395
>>80720443
not even memeing but honestly go back to ruddit

seriously this is the problem with 4chan. all the actual interesting people are gone and we are left with 40 year old bored guys who literally get offended by piracy.
>>
>>80708215
It's not just SJWs flipping their lid, everyone is flipping their lid over this or that. Lip flipping is getting tiring no?
>>
>>80720361
Fuck off with your retarded manlet you retard.
>>
>>80720512
>1) We're not talking about Joe Rogan
We're clearly talking about Joe.
>2) Stop making baseless and unfalsifiable claims
Not baseless, Joe made a joke, Chappelle uses the same joke several days after the fact. Coincidence? I think not.
>3) Most opinions are not original, such as yours
Haven't seen anyone else claim Chappelle is a joke thief, actually. But sure, someone somewhere out there might have. But not when it comes to the Bill Cosby thing. But you're free to proof me wrong, with evidence, if you can.
>>
>>80720569
hope you don't bitch and moan the next time some niggers riot and loot a place.
>>
File: 1484085877882.png (244KB, 609x945px) Image search: [Google]
1484085877882.png
244KB, 609x945px
Never been able to get into Chappelle, good jokes but his constant mugging and dropping the mic and pretending to crack himself up makes me autistically angry. I'll try again with these.
>>
>>80720584
I'm fine with you insulting me but stop shitting on based Rogan.
>>
>>80720569
m8 I don't give a fuck about piracy. I torrent all the fucking time. Having a shitfit because other people pay for the stuff you pirate is the epitome of autism, though
>>
>>80720273

>it's a stupid fucking exercise in complaining, especially for a rich person who clearly did just fine with his circumstances. "it's impossible for the black man to get ahead in this world man, well besides literally me, but don't think about that too much". stupid.

He makes a joke about that too when he talks about his friend getting arrested driving him home. Stop looking for shit to get offended by you whiny faggot
>>
>>80720487
No, he had a story about pitching a superhero movie to some producer about a superhero who is not very attractive but he gets his superpowers by touching women's vaginas but since women won't let him he has to rape them. But he saves a lot of people with his super powers but he still rapes so it's like a moral question. The audience didn't really get the joke because they didn't know that it later set up the joke about how Cosby did all these great things for black people but he also raped a bunch of women while doing it, but he still did a lot of good along with the raping.
>>
>Junkies, Faggots and Niggers are degenerates who don't even care about getting diseases as long as they get their dick wet
>Hurrr they only had AIDS because of evil whitey

I'm so sick of this meme. Can't wait for 10 years from now when all the trannie suicides on being blamed on government hypnotism.
>>
>>80720763
Sounds like a good bit desu, thanks for the explanation. I'll probably check this one out once it's more widely available.
>>
>>80720813
>taking a comedian seriously

gb2 the_donald
>>
>>80715685
>*sips tea*

It's funny because I've never seen a black person drink tea in real life.
>>
>>80721256
Then you've literally never been to the South in your life because everyone drinks sweet tea like water down here.
>>
>>80720595
you missed two
>>
>>80721256
Are you fucking serious?
>>
>>80721297
I said tea, not sweet tea. No shit black people love cold sweet drinks. *sips tea* references hot tea, probably originating from the Kermit Lipton ad.
>>
>>80721451
I like how your response to being called out on just making shit up is making more shit up
>>
>>80712295
well this is anecdotal but I did resub in January to see Bill, and I kept paying for it once I started watching some of the original shows

Bill's let me down, but Dave's first special was hilarious.
>>
>>80721509
bills special was fucking shit, I don't know what the fuck he was thinking with that stupid gorilla bit
>>
>>80721297
>sweat tea
the retarded inbred version of tea that's actually a soft drink? yes, sounds like what niggers would drink

I think he was talking about actual tea
>>
>>80721706
You realize even white people in the South drink it right? You suburban sheltered retards from the North are truly retarded.
>>
>>80721490
What?
>>
>>80721706
>non-carbonated soft drink
Is lemonade a soft drink too, you fucking 'tard?
>>
>>80721737
Yes, we know you're a bunch of obese diabetics with rotting teeth.

We're talking about real tea.
>>
>>80721850
So you do admit you're a retarded faggot.

Thanks for clearing it up literal trash.
>>
>>80721850
Add sugar = not real
>>
>>80711461
>>80712839

He has a writing staff. He quit the business because of something that hapoened in the writing room. Just look it up, he doesnt have to give a source.
>>
>>80721899
If I ask for tea and I get a cold drink with sugar in it, you got my order wrong.
>>
>>80721917
yeah, for his show - not his stand-up moron
>>
File: amyhmm.jpg (151KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
amyhmm.jpg
151KB, 600x600px
>in WW2 we sent millions of black people to Europe to fight for us
>millions
>>
>>80721860
>>80721836
>>80721737
lots of angry SJWs here i see

sweat tea is great, especially on hot summer days but it's not actual tea, and the original point was niggers don't sip tea because they are savages and wouldn't drink something that's actually sophisticated
>>
check out this based black guy with a maga hat.
>>
>>80705561
I don;t know, but you managed to get annoyed at possible response to people maybe watching.

Rethink your life.
>>
>>80721962
If you ask for tea in the United States and do not specify hot, you will not get hot tea. Also good luck finding a place that serves hot tea; your options are usually unsweetened iced tea or sweetened iced tea/sweet tea. Different places = different culture/norms. Ask for lemonade in Australia and they'll give you Sprite.
>>
>>80722061
She actually said this?
>>
>>80722084
>you're a SJW if you think sweet tea is tea

Literally kill yourself you retarded nigger.
>>
>>80720595
>Not baseless, Joe made a joke, Chappelle uses the same joke several days after the fact. Coincidence? I think not.
You do realize these were fucking recorded in advance, right?
How dumb are you?
>>
>>80706778

I can already see the headlines:

>Looking Back, Chapelle's Show was Actually Really Problematic
>>
>alt right likes a black guy

wait what?
>>
>>80722147
Nah, Chappelle says it in his new special.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bkqo62i3-LI
>>
File: 1488204817057.png (64KB, 772x198px) Image search: [Google]
1488204817057.png
64KB, 772x198px
>>
>>80722145
If I walk into Starbucks and ask for tea, of course they're not giving me a cold drink with sugar already added.
>>
>>80722248
So much delusion in 3 minutes.
>>
>>80720273
emotional retards like you are exactly why we need stand up comedians
>>
>comedian gets criticised
>"SJWS FREAKING OUT LMAO"

end your life.
>>
>>80722276
THEY'LL ASK WHAT FUCKING TEA YOU WANT, YOU VAGUE FAGGOT
And, yeah, I guess it's easier to find hot tea at a coffee shop. Not so much at a restaurant.
>>
man, its crazy how riled up you guys are getting from free expression and comedy. that cognitive dissonance must be suffocating
>>
>>80722462
>>80722462
FUCK OFF S J W FREE SPEECH NOW EXCEPT IF YOU'RE BROWN BLACK OR JEWISH
>>
>>80710375
>anyone implying this guy is wrong
You have politicians in office literally advocating for the deep state over Trump. This guy isn't wrong.
>>
>>80705561
I don't watch much stand up nowerdays but wasn't impressed.
>>
>>80710375
this so much
trump needs everuy american NOW if you don't help him yuou're a fucking commie socialist and need to fuck off back to russia even though russia is cool
>>
Like Bill Maher, Chappelle has been anti-PC and an pushed the limits on what could/would be censored. Fuck these modern wannabe "liberals", who hate the ACLU and want censorship. What kind of person supports limiting free speech? When I was a kid this was pussy parents (centrists bordering on the right side) and conservatives (mostly christians). Now it's mostly faggots who worry about "hurt feelings" instead of expanding civil liberties/rights.

>>80708168
That's most of scripted shows featuring comedians nowadays. Otherwise you just mostly get retreads of old material from one's specials/routines. Look at George Lopez (the show), or Legit, or some of Louis. I'd rather have fresh shit than stale shit. Fucking OC, son.
>>
>>80705561
I know we've had the american crime story and the oj made in america documentry this past year but holy shit did chapelle really have to give him yet another 10 minutes. It is so fucking boring.
>>
>>80722595
So everyone that criticized Obama from the start is also a Commie Socialist or?
>>
>>80722975
The first one was filmed in march of last year
>>
>>80720566
>having parents

gtfo normie
>>
>>80710520
First of all, the president shouldn't give cause for ridicule. Second of all, no one is exempt from (valid) criticism. America is very individualistic (for better or worse, but we are) and saying one's opinions shouldn't be voiced is contrary to that. Denying a civilian their right to ask questions leads to censorship, leads to more rights being taken away (why stop at just the 1st amendment?), and leads to a stifled populace.

>>80710375
The president should suck my dick. But seriously, becoming president makes you the biggest target you can in the US when it comes to criticism. EVERY LITTLE THING is scrutinized, as they are seen as representing the american people. Would you want a fucking tubby-ass cock gobbler (as in literally has been recorded sucking cock) as president? Most people wouldn't.

And I recall, Obama got his fair share of unfounded criticism. Saying he was a mudslime, wasn't born here, and was gonna make the US a communist authoritarian shithole were all things that happened, and you could probably still find pockets of people who still believe that. People actually didn't know that obamacare and the Patient Protection and Affordable Healthcare Act were the same thing, KEK.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/07/upshot/one-third-dont-know-obamacare-and-affordable-care-act-are-the-same.html

Trump has given way more than his share of bullshit and tantrums online that to say he shouldn't be criticized speaks volumes of you trumpcucks. You're the same as the SJWs who want safe spaces, only in this instance it's not private and secluded shit away from public view, it's all of online, the news, social media, etc. That's straight up censorship.
>>
>>80706854
"did you know planned parenthood was for abortions? It's for people that don't plan things out at all. So young guys dont know how they feel: Are they pro-choice or anti-consequences?"
>>
>>80720120
well its a common symptom of autism
>>
>>80723050
he referenced at least one of the shows
>>
>>80721836
>s lemonade a soft drink too, you fucking 'tard?

Actually yes. Soft Drink just refers to the fact that there's no alcohol.
>>
>>80710112
ALLAHU AKBAR
>>
>>80723218
That's wrong though. It's also for contraceptives, testing female shit so their kids don't come out all fucked up, and doing things for free or at a reduced cost for poorfag women iirc.

I'd rather have an insignificant percentage of my taxes go to shit like this than not, and have one more poorfag criminal youngster out trying to ruin someone else's shit. That same kind of principle applies to public schools.
>>
>>80710176
Are trumpcucks really this delusional, or is it just memes? Trump wants to cut a lot of shit that poorfag blacks use. He appointed an idiot plutocrat to run education, and that alone means blacks will get even more fucked in that aspect (less public school funding and more shit based on private institutions, means even less money going to educating blacks, and/or substantially less quality concerning what they learn). Less money for after school programs, so now young blacks have even more of an excuse to join gangs and cause mayhem/sell drugs. Less money for free daycare, so now some poorfag single mother has to work harder to provide less for her dumbass kid. Less of a priority for abortions, so that unwanted negro baby will grow up being raised by a resentful mother in a single-parent home, and have (again) more of an incentive to join a gang (family, monetary, and socially). A lot of these things being cut are preventive measures to try to help out poorfag blacks, and your dumbass thinks Trump will help them.

Just how exactly is cutting programs going to help them? It's not like he's doing work-for-welfare, or some other thing to make them work for their handouts, and it's not like he's personally giving them money to go to college or something. Even how he got to being rich, he's fucked over blacks. Good job on making me mad at your stupidity. At least admit you hate blacks and Trump goes with your worldview/wishes, then at least you're being honest.
>>
>>80720631

>he thinks Dave is 'pretending' when he cracks himself up
>He's upset that he drops the mic at the end of a show

Yes, it's certainly autistic anger. Been watching Dave since his 'Men in Tights' days and this nigga is still on the top of his fucking game.
>>
Was it just me or did it seem like a lot of the people up front at the LA crowd didnt really give a fuck? It was like they were only there to brag about how they saw daves first LA show in 10 years.
>>
>>80705561
>SJWs are a myth
anyone who shits on Chappelle is a troll looking for cheap outrage
>>
>>80724248
This is exactly what I thought while watching, terrible crowd. Most seemed like they were either offended or outright didn't understand half the jokes.
>>
>>80711790
He tells Pro- Trump or atleast anti-Hillary stuff in smaller clubs.

http://www.maxim.com/entertainment/dave-chappelle-donald-trump-gangsta-2016-11

Netflix audience is toque wearing Starbucks drinking liberals, so I just keep that in mind.
>>
>>80717895
But his appearance has only gotten stronger and healthier. I guess Magic Johnson doesn't look sick either then.
>>
>>80724256
SJWs are very real though. They see themselves as liberal but hate free speech in favor of HURT FEELINGS, dislike science funding in favor of social issues, dislike equal rights they don't go protest or fight for worldwide anti-female laws, for example, and instead go for capitalist things like video games or media, dislike freedoms and instead praise socially/sexually repressing mudslimes and the like, etc.

SJWs are basically radicalized centrists who do things for brownie points on social media. The internet has made for them a sort of feedback loop that at once reinforces their beliefs, and tells them that the real world is a shithole that must be changed. Once they go in that rabbithole it's unlikely to get them out. In practice they're basically the same as /pol/ and their ilk.
>>
>>80724431
I'm pretty sure he didn't seriously believe Trump was a good candidate. Just, like you said, that Clinton was an even worse one (which I highly doubt). He's been ragging on Bill Clinton since forever, it seems.
>>
>>80724525
Your post is weaponized idiocy, well done.
>>
>>80724649
Nice rebuttal, with nice concrete counter-arguments. Surprised you didn't post memes.
>>
>>80710176
>we're not at all like the SJWs! We swear!! M-muh false equivalence
>>
>>80720273
Except Dave always had that mild bro-Black sjw edge. I think he's avoided it enough to where his work is still tolerable. We will see. It sounds like this is the same Dave as before. He just may not work as well with todays culture. He's been away for basically two diffferent eras.
>>
>>80710375
>The president is above the average man when it comes to criticism.

Fuck you you statist bootlicking faggot. I can walk up to Trump on the street right now and tell him to gargle a load of my baby gravy and there ain't shit anybody can do about it. And it's going to stay that way no matter how much you authoritarian cucks bitch and whine about people faking fun of your Dear Leader.
>>
>>80724525
If only you could convince right wing idiots that you can disagree with SJWs and not have to go full autistic anti-equality.

This election happened because people who are ignorant on actual social issues were tricked into thinking the majority of liberals are on the same level of these universally despised bloggers and morons who hog the spotlight. Someone who is actually a liberal, a feminist, or any other person passionate about real equality wants to educate, discuss, and reform the issues, not incite misled hatred.

But then you look at this website and see that people are just helping to spread Alt-Left propaganda which just fuels the fire and tricks more people into retreating to the Alt-Right.

We're fucked if this keeps up folks.
>>
>>80725650

equality is bullshit tbqh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84bWaHnAtqM
>>
how the fuck has this not been uploaded yet?

I would think ripping shit off netflix/amazon would be easier than most things
>>
>>80725793
Was I supposed to cringe at this?

cause holy fuck
>>
>>80725836

>he doesn't STEP OVER
>>
>>80725650
Much the same happened during the Occupy Wallstreet days. Instead on focusing on the people who lost their jobs and homes to greedy corporations, the media focused on the faggots and social deviants (cause that's really what they are, equality or not). My mother lost her manufacturing job when the economy went to shit, and many others, too. I find it infuriating that the media chooses to put these fucks up instead of real, honest and hard-working people. Most people don't give a shit about some faggot who can't get a job because he/she got a social degree in women's politics, or whatever. They do however give a shit about poorfags and hardworking people who are just getting by.

But I digress. We should have a divide between the new and old versions of the parties (both red and blue), and maybe then people would see they're different. My immigrant grandma who goes to church and didn't receive a penny from the government while raising 3 kids as a single mother during the 70s-80s and who votes with a conservative lean isn't the same kind of person who calls people cucks online, or praises the "white race", or some other current /pol/ trend. And I believe in equality, not the skewed SJW form of it. If that means I can beat a woman without getting a sex-crime ruling, then so be it. They don't see it that way but with a separate party they would at least be separate from my views.
>>
>>80711219
Comedians are very hot right now

I assume even the more unheard of ones getting speicials are at least getting 500-1 mil
>>
>>80705561
Oh shit fuck yeah, didn't think they'd have his stand up online that fast. What kind of poorfag doesn't have at least 2 streaming services?
>>
Is it me or does he look paler now than he did? Guy's starting to look like Ashy Larry.
>>
>>80710577
??????????????????????
>>
>>80722248
it was all set up for a Bill Cosby joke. I liked it better when he said it with more enthusiasm in another performance
>>
torrent where?
>>
I think that honestly was the best Cosby joke I've ever heard, shame it takes so long to set up
>>
think this is it boys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLRFomWyLGg
>>
>>80710612
The first one was pretty good, but the 2nd one ranks up there with his bests
>>
>>80722248
there is like so much historical inaccuracy in this but there are a few decent jokes too, you a sucker if you go to a comedian for actual knowledge
>>
>>80727332
Based work senpai
>>
First one was alright, second one is much funnier.

>...pussy juicy
>>
>>80710644
White Liberals only care about WHITE liberals.

Which is why no one roasted Obama for not doing anything about the shitty rules that keep people trapped in poverty like cutting people off SSI if they have more than $2000 in resources.

White liberals don't even care about white people with disabilities, who mostly vote Democrat.
>>
>>80727332
Thank (you).
>>
>>80715179
Have you never watched Chapelle before?
>>
>>80715179
Episode 1 is good. Episode 2 is all fuck whitey.
>>
Only people that didn't find the first special hilarious are mental rejects that need repeatable memes to scream like "I'm Rick James".
>>
>>80706960
he also says he's a feminist and talks about how much suffering blacks (and jews) have had.

pro tip he's not a fucking sjw or non-sjw just a normal fucking person like almost everyone
>>
>>80728073

I'm a white britbong, I just don't care that much about OJ Simpson or Bill Cosby
>>
File: 1459095168916.jpg (94KB, 519x533px) Image search: [Google]
1459095168916.jpg
94KB, 519x533px
>>80728099
>o-one o-of u-us!!
>>
u idiots still on this sjw shit? sjw isnt a thing its a tiny minority that gets blown up by media to create a story and outrage, so people will click on it, and they get ad revenue, and it has worked amazingly well.

sjw's and alt-right are the same fucking thing. a tiny minority blown up to make a news story.
>>
>>80706960
>and possibly one more talking point I'm forgetting.
you like fucking dicks in your ass because you have nothing better to do but over-analyze comedy specials and political satire? Yeah, I bet that's it
>>
>>80720154
First is a 7/10
Second is a 6/10
>>
>>80728883
Wow people are still responding to my innocuous remark from 2 in the morning? I feel special. And get over your fucking selves, it's not an over analysis it's just an analysis. What the fuck else are we supposed to do with the shows we watch? I thought they were 9/10 and 8/10 respectively, btw.
>>
>>80720287
not an argument
>>
>>80729487
good taste
>>
File: womens-march-on-washington.jpg (44KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
womens-march-on-washington.jpg
44KB, 480x320px
>>80728460
>this delusional

People were marching because of lewd comments and howard stern interviews - so niche!
>>
>>80710552
fuck off
>>
>>80725650

So majority of american news, tv and Hollywood is now just a "universally despised bloggers and morons who hog the spotlight"?
Face it, this shit is coming from other, bigger places.
>>
>>80727258
>shame it takes so long to set up
What's long with a really long buildup?
>>
>>80732260
Yeah, actually. Whether they have a liberal or a conservative slant, they don't represent the majority. They represent the elite and what they want the majority to think and feel, or what they believe we think and feel. But most people need to realize those in the major media are insanely out of touch. We cling to their every word because it's the closest the common American can get to representation, but we tend to start copying all their views because we related to one or two. Just like how most people who voted for Trump voted for things like immigration and the economy but don't necessarily share his more radical views. They hear him say something they agree with and allow him to get away with the less popular actions he takes because it's better than nothing to them.
>>
>>80706960
>little mental

They are bat shit nuts
>>
>>80730942
never heard that lie, who told you this? the voices in your head?
>>
>>80705561
>>80706854

We're rich, they're NIGGAR rich!
>>
>>80733658
Nobody speaks against them. You can claim to be in the majority (which is bullshit), but if you do not assert your position, it does not exist.

I don't see a significant number of "normal" leftists anywhere except people here claiming to be. I'm willing to bet though that you consider things to be moderate that are actually leftist.

I bet you're the kind of person that thinks npr shoots straight
>>
>>80720287
wtf i hate white men now
>>
>>80720287
>(((no reason)))
>>
>>80710176
>>80710375
>Being this much of a fucking snowflake

Kill yourself
>>
>>80705561
>Dave "MUH RACIST POLICE IS DA BIGGEST KILLER OF BLACK PEOPLE" Chappelle

Yeah no, he's one of them.
>>
>>80734121
>>80734121
If I encounter someone with twisted views I'll do ,y best to engage in a healthy conversation. Although I don't know what you consider to be leftist, or what you measure as "too leftist".

Most people I meet just want positive change and a healthy social environment for all types of people. And there's nothing wrong with that. If they start insisting on anything that approaches censorship then that's where ill critique them.

Another thing that people may do is blame "rich white cisgender males" for any racial or economic repression. I like to make sure they clarify that point. If they blame everyone in that category for being implicit, then they're sociopaths. But if they say that the people who are responsible is a specific sect of that demographic, then I can't argue there. But just because someone says men are causing a lot of problems, don't take it as a personal accusation because hopefully they aren't referring to you, they're just poor at forming their point in a concise and clear way.
>>
>>80711219
Underage fag pls go

Chappelles show is the best selling DVD series of all time, he's far more popular than you think
>>
>>80720035
thats his wife you retard
>>
File: eb6.png (181KB, 474x548px) Image search: [Google]
eb6.png
181KB, 474x548px
Debedahia Chappelstein is a top lad and in fact: OurGuy.
>>
>>80723290
I worked at a fast food restaurant in CA and 90% of black customers got a lemonade.
>>
>>80720032
white female is literally life on easy mode
>>
>>80706854
just pay the 8 dollars man
>>
Dave could just release a special where he says nothing but "..niggas!!" and I'd still watch it tbqh
>>
So are gay trannies...

Grannies?
>>
>>80722276
Do you intentionally try being an obnoxious cunt? Or is this just normal behavior from northern libtard trash?
>>
>>80734541
Jesus Christ, all you millenials left and right wing are fucking insufferable
>>
>>80735444
Just do it man, its only $8. Do it. C'mon man.
>>
>>80706854
Just do the trial. Hulu does a 1 week free trial and I think Netflix does too. I remember my friend doing one for one of the Netflix Marvel shows.
>>
>>80705561
Wrong as fuck. I saw dave perform last year working on a lot of this material in a room full of white hipster sjw types in san francisco. They ate it all up and asked for more.

/pol/ is just trying to claim an actually funny comedian for once
>>
Holy hell, the shills and baitfags in this thread...
>>
>>80736114
>/pol/ is just trying to claim an actually funny comedian for once
Oldfag here. Something similar happened while his show was airing. I remember racist assholes at my old place of work all talking and laughing about Chappelle show, for all the wrong reasons. It didn't occur to them that he was making fun of racism and racial issues.
>>
File: antisjws.jpg (234KB, 1280x1109px) Image search: [Google]
antisjws.jpg
234KB, 1280x1109px
>>80724767
>>80714736
>>
>>80736265

That's pretty much exactly why Dave quit.
>>
>>80710520
Literally only North Korea operates like that you fucking peon
>>
rabb.it/BipolarPolaBear
were almost halfway trough
come watch
>>
>>80736265
That's literally why he quit his show. He felt he was inadvertently justifying the topics he meant too ridicule and critique, and the tipping point was when an employee completely misconstrued the point of one of his sketches and ended up complimenting him for standing up for a subject he hated. Can't remember the details, but there's an Oprah interview where he talks about it.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1478846567373.jpg (59KB, 501x607px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1478846567373.jpg
59KB, 501x607px
>>80713638
>>
>>80737077

That image is wrong. Anyone is free to criticize any government figure they wish to, as granted to us by the First Amendment.
>>
Any torrents boys?
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.