[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Haha, I made it all up! Never has a show's finale disappointed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1478790557471.jpg (62KB, 801x450px) Image search: [Google]
1478790557471.jpg
62KB, 801x450px
>Haha, I made it all up!

Never has a show's finale disappointed me more.
>>
i havent watched this yet

i heard the first two episodes are 9.5/10 then the other 6 are 2/10
>>
>>80704788
She didn't make it up.
That FBI agent faggot planted those books and materials to descredit her.

That's why he was randomly there in the middle of the night.
>>
>>80704849
He never heard her story, why would he discredit her?
>>
>>80704788
Man you're DUMB
>>
>>80704788
I'm just mad that the other dimension appears to be just a white room. Implying familiar construction tools, materials and techniques exist there and is basically just like this dimension. I'm bored with this. I want some Planescape Torment level unfamiliarity.
>>
I can respect the fact that when they were writing this, at some point they just said "Fuck it, we're doing it" and they actually went and did it, the absolute madmen. The buildup is great and you can easily suspend your disbelief for all the mystical shit, but then it starts to resolve into something "realistic" and suddenly it actually becomes incredibly difficult to maintain that suspension.
>>
>>80704788
i really hate this series with a passion. it started off so fucking good, but spiraled into pretentious spoon fed philosophy bullshit. And that fucking dance.
>>
They fucked it by making the ending ambiguous. They went fishing for a 2nd season over quality and I just could not give any more fucks.
>>
>>80705966

That dance in the end made me cringe. But for some reason I want to watch it againt and again like those cringe compilation vids.
>>
File: dance-off[1].jpg (67KB, 736x610px) Image search: [Google]
dance-off[1].jpg
67KB, 736x610px
I've only watched because my gf wanted.
I think I'm dumber after the finale. Like my IQ dropped to doubles.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.