[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best documentary and why is it The Eternal Jew?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2817.jpg (44KB, 220x305px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2817.jpg
44KB, 220x305px
What is the best documentary and why is it The Eternal Jew?

Reminder that it's one of the highest scoring documentaries of all time.

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/eternal-jew/
>>
pretending to be antisemitic is NOT funny. even /pol/ has grown out of it and now loves israel as anyone sane must
>>
>>80701715
Good goy.
>>
>>80701715
?
>>
>>80701715

>pretending

You've never actually met a Jew, have you?

Anyway, the creation of Israel was Hitler's original plan. His 'final solution' was rounding up all the kikes and sending them off to Palestine after the war. What better way to have them stop their nation wrecking than give them their own nation.

It's just a shame the good guys lost the war and the holocaust lie was invented.

It's taken until now for it to faulter enough for it to be publicly questioned.
>>
>>80701715

It's pure kino Mr Noseberg.

The Eternal Jew is the first kinomentary that not only gives a full picture of Jewry, but provides a broad treatment of the life and effects of this parasitic race using genuine material taken from real life. It also shows why healthy peoples in every age have responded to the Jews with disgust and loathing, often enough expressing their feelings though deeds.

Just like rats, the Kikes 2000 years ago moved from the Middle East to Egypt, at that time a flourishing land. Even then they had all the criminal traits they display today, even then they were the enemies of hard-working, creative peoples. In large hordes they migrated from there to the “Promised Land,” flooded the entire Mediterranean region, broke into Spain, France, and Southern Germany, then followed the German colonists as they moved into the countries of the East. Along they way they remained eternal parasites, haggling and cheating. Poland above all became the enormous reservoir from which Jewry sent its agents to every leading nation of Europe and the world.

The self-portrait Jewry offered the world was disgusting from the beginning. All that is overshadowed by the powerful examples in this new and most valuable film, The Eternal Jew. This kino with its persuasive power must be shown everywhere where anti-Semitism is still questioned. No one will fail to shudder at the sneaking servility and dirty bartering of the Jews when they start out, at the perfidy, insidiousness and vulgarity of their methods, at the brutality and all-devouring hatred they exhibit when they reach their goal and control finance.
>>
>>80701865

>in depth and eloquent 800 word review on nazi propaganda

/tv/ in a nutshell
>>
File: 1489838837389.jpg (69KB, 600x752px) Image search: [Google]
1489838837389.jpg
69KB, 600x752px
>>80701715
Here's your (you)
>>
File: epstein trump 1.png (1MB, 1483x1060px) Image search: [Google]
epstein trump 1.png
1MB, 1483x1060px
>>80701715
This. Trump taught me to love Israel.
>>
File: IMG_2818.jpg (54KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2818.jpg
54KB, 640x480px
>>80701715

Fuck off
>>
>>80701715
Ah, fuck it. I thought it was funny.

Here, have my (You).
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.