[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does a new House of Cards season stand a chance with how things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 3500.jpg (184KB, 1920x1152px) Image search: [Google]
3500.jpg
184KB, 1920x1152px
Does a new House of Cards season stand a chance with how things are going in reality? The news is already better than any political plots they could make up.
>>
Duh. Politics is like the NFL now. People love the drama.
>>
>>80700398
Holy shit she has perfect bone structure. Donny's alpha genes in full display
>>
I can understand hating Trump. But why are people mean to Ivanka?
>>
>>80700643
>alpha genes
More like best doctors.
>>
>>80700643

She had multiple plastic surgeries
>>
>>80700671

At Fashion Week people got up and left when Tiffany Trump tried to sit near them. These guys are real jerks.
>>
>>80700671
The family of affluent people are considered fair game. Conservashits were just as mean to Obama's family.
>>
>>80700671
A nasty woman who is manipulative and being pimped out by her dad just like jews did in the bible before they went around cutting off an entire village's dicks.
>>
File: BWC.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
BWC.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>80700737

No they weren't.
>>
>>80700398
No. Already last season you could tell the writers were phoning it in.

Now that Hillary Underwood didn't win, they're apoplectic and have no idea what to do.

Honestly, all political memeing aside, Trump winning fucks with their heads and keeps them from doing their jobs well.
>>
>>80700671
She's getting the nuclear codes
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/20/ivanka-trump-given-west-wing-office-security-clearance-expanded/
>>
>>80700849
because trump can't actually govern due to the neurological disease that he has. he needs someone he trusts to do it for him.
>>
>>80700784
Christ having daughters must be crazy stressful. He better keep on eye on those two.
>>
File: 1487992595843.jpg (122KB, 631x696px) Image search: [Google]
1487992595843.jpg
122KB, 631x696px
>>80700671
Women hate other women.. Didn't you see? The first ones to go at each other after the election was women attacking other women. Obviously queers will also join in on this faggotry.
>>
>>80700784
Prabably. There was no going up to them on a plane and laying in.
>>
>>80700918
>if you cum too soon my daddy will drone strike you
>>
>>80700704
>>80700700
nice source there
>>
>>80700398
she gonna get leaked brevs?
>>
>>80700643
/pol/tard pls

>>80700671
Shes a hypocrite bitch she used to be a bleeding heart democrat until daddy
>>
>>80702065
Its pretty obvious, she is too manipulative and secretive to admit her own flaws since she would throw her father under the bus first as evidence by the HBO doc about rich kids, and medical records are not public documents.
https://thecelebrityplasticsurgery.com/ivanka-trump-plastic-surgery-rumor/
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.