[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What capeshit Netflix show is the best? I heard Daredevil

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3442.jpg (70KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3442.jpg
70KB, 600x350px
What capeshit Netflix show is the best?

I heard Daredevil was pretty good.
>>
>>80699777
If I were to rank them, I'd say,
1. Daredevil Season 1
>It set the stage for what could be accomplished in a Netflix Marvel series.
2. Luke Cage
>Wasn't expecting to like this nearly as much but I did. Cottonmouth was a slick as shit villain and Diamondback chewed scenery like it was his dayjob.
3. Daredevil Season 2
>The fantastic first half is weighed down by the second half.
4. Iron Fist/Jessica Jones
>I can't say for certain which one I like the least because they each do different things better and worse than each other.
>Jessica Jones has a more likeable supporting cast and more compelling villain, but unfortunately shit the bed after Killgrave escaped from the soundproof room and I don't feel the show ever really recovered.
>Iron Fist started off so goddamn slow but once it picked up speed it didn't stop one bit and probably had one of the most satisfying finale of the Marvel shows which is a feat in my book.
>>
>>80699777
Nice trips

for me it was DD>IF=JJ>LC

daredevil is straight up really good in every way. season 2 tapers off near the end but is still worth finishing

jessica jones is good not great i liked it but it's kind of just not what i'm into but i enjoyed watching the entire thing.

Iron Fist is a fun schlocky melodrama with kung fu, the twists and turns were interesting enough to keep me engaged and enjoying it. technically slightly below JJ in terms of quality but it ticked more boxes for me

I liked a lot of the elements of Luke Cage but the plot progression was super decompressed even while the episodes are an hour long each and i was bored as fuck and stopped watching by episode 5
>>
>>80699777
They're all shit. Don't waste your time.
>>
I feel like Luke Cage really shit the bed after Cottonmouth was gone
>>
>>80700025
Cottonmouth was baller.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADrWgBZeXqY
>>
>>80699946
Anyone who thinks the travesty that was Iron Fist is somehow better than any of the other three shows has the worst fucking taste on the planet.
>>
>>80700025

It shit the bed the instant Judas bullets became a thing. Luke might as well not even turn up in Defenders, given that these will return too, because his thing is pretty much being able to walk into and out of any situation with an angry frown.
>>
Patrician power ranking

1) Daredevil season 1
2) Jessica Jones
3) Daredevil season 2
3) Iron Fist
4) Luke Cage

Luke cage would have been better than iron fist had it a singular, solid villain instead of splitting time between cottonmouth, shades, Mariah, and diamond back and underdeveloping all of them
>>
>>80700061
Luke Cage and Jessica Jones are obviously better but Iron Fist had a really over the top approach to the formula which was fun to watch. I'd say it's like a better CW superhero show, but not as good as the rest of the netflix shows
>>
>>80699777
Just watch em all in order of release. Daredevil is the best anyway.
>>
DD S1 is the best
(DD S2 is garbage)

JJ has an interesting story but full of SJW / tumblr tropes and interracial sex and alcoholism which is cringe
>>
>>80699777
i can never look at that actress without remembering her last scene from breaking bad

puke errywhere
>>
>>80700231
also I dropped Luke Cage because it was slow and boring as shit. They even padded episodes with music performances
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.