[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Due to the holocaust being an important part of Magneto's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6511.jpg (162KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6511.jpg
162KB, 1024x768px
Due to the holocaust being an important part of Magneto's life will the X-Men films also be period pieces.

>Let's say you're hired to make an X-Men film 30 years from now. How would you incorporate Magneto still being a holocaust victim and Professor X being the same age while the X-Men are in their prime (25 - 35 years old)? All in the year 2047.
>>
>>80692752

Hopefully the world is ash by then
>>
Time travel, duh
>>
>>80692752
They could change his back story to be an Iraqi that had his parents killed at a wedding by greedy imperialist Americans. Modern day America isn't all that different from nazi Germany. They're just dumber, fatter and have a much worse sense of style.
>>
>>80692752
in 2047 we will probably be busy rebuilding what was destroyed in the war, in which we finally killed all the jews and niggers
which in turn would mean that the 3rd Reich finally gets the appreciation it deserves and Magnetos backstory would change to be oppressed by the jews or something
>>
>>80693026
B8 harder faggot
>>
>>80692752
Drumpf's presidency.
>>
>>80693114
Bait? It fits perfectly with modern marvel
>>
I thought Mutants were supposed to be fags? Is there some gay massacre we can tie his origin to?
>>
>>80692752

I know this is absolute heresy, the kind of which should never be spoken, but maybe, just maybe, the Professor X / Magneto characters are played out and future films should focus on other X-Men and leave Magneto in the background, unexplored?
>>
>>80692752
I wouldn't, I'd write about two warring factions of mutants. One inspired by the teachings of Prof. X and one inspired by the actions of Magneto. They both be long dead, but lionized as important figures to all mutants.
>>
>>80693315
>modern marvel

Hey fucktard, X-Men movies are the property of Fox, not Disney/Marvel, almost 20 years and you cunts still won't learn
>>
Just make him African, they're always genociding each other.
>>
>>80693334
Next you'll suggest there are other protagonists than Wolverine and Mystique
>>
>>80692752
Magneto is a badass, the movies make him look weak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--UARXuwA3I
>>
>>80692752
Wait, so this Magnet guy is a Jewish holocaust victim that wants to prevent the genocide of the people he now identifies with by killing all humans, which includes the religious-ethnic group that he was once part of and realizes how horrible it is to be one?
>>
>>80693921
>He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster.
>And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee.
It's a thing anon.
>>
>>80692752
They'll just make him israeli, with his family wiped out by hamas.
>>
>>80692752

Id drop the holocaust. In 2047 WWII will be 100 years old. Its too late to tie stories to it anymore. However, I could easily tie-magneto to various genocides from the 60's-90's. Id do that instead. Id make magneto asian or indian or whatever he needed to be to be the victim.
>>
>>80693026
>had his parents killed at a wedding by greedy imperialist Americans.
Fucking obama
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.