[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think it's fair to say that Iron Fist has several issues

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (41KB, 841x458px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 841x458px
I think it's fair to say that Iron Fist has several issues but the series has lots of good things too: casting, plot, cameos, half the fight scenes are good
>>
>>80691834
I want to fuck Colleen Wing, if you know what I mean
>>
>>80691834
I can agree with that, but the half of fight scenes that aren't good REALLY aren't good.
>>
>>80691871
be concise, you fucking idiot. I have no fucking idea of what you're talking about.
>>
>>80691834
>casting
Finn jones was awful, he had zero charisma. The dude was even worse than Luke cage. Jones doesn't have the body, looks, and the acting skills to portray Danny rand. He was easily the worst part of the show. The dialogue was really shitty too
>if you kill them, you'll be just as bad
Fuck you marvel
>>
File: 020 kiss.jpg (96KB, 612x328px) Image search: [Google]
020 kiss.jpg
96KB, 612x328px
>>80691834
I thought danny rand was a oil driller in the comics?
>>
>>80692008
Lol black twitter is gonna be pissed when their Harlem queen gets WHITED on every episode by mr whitey karate
>>
>>80691834
>casting, plot,
No. Danny was a terrible fucking choice and he was an unbearable whiny little bitch that couldn't stop being a bitch and just chill. Claire was given way too much screen time and her whole "no killing" shit is getting old and just plain retarded. The plot was alright, but had some major shit points like Danny's lack of common sense and ability to stop whining and just listen Plus the whole Davos wanting to kill him shit is already looking like it's going to be retarded

>half the fight scenes are good
HAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK NO. I thought the """fight""" scenes in Luke Cage were bad, but this shit was ridiculous. All the scenes looked like a bunch of children play fighting and Danny's "style" looked sloppy. The last fight scene had so many wtf moments. Like when IF surprises Harold and knocks him down and the gun away, then just runs like a little bitch for some reason when Harold was in a vulnerable position Also, he pretty much never uses the Iron Fist
>>
>>80692008
>>80692188
She wouldn't have feel Danny's dick after all that Luke dong. I suppose his Iron Fist would come in handy.
>>
>>80692335
>have
even
>>
>Claire in every other Netflix show: How the fuck did I get into this? You're crazy and you're going to get yourself or someone else hurt

>Claire in Iron Fist: Fuck yeah, let's go to China and fight ninjas! But don't kill, killing is bad.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.