[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sitting in a railway station, got a ticket for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 7

File: leftoverskevin.jpg (26KB, 800x482px) Image search: [Google]
leftoverskevin.jpg
26KB, 800x482px
I'm sitting in a railway station, got a ticket for my destination, mhmm
>>
On a tour of one-night stands...my suitcase and guitar in hand.
>>
I LOVE YOUR WALL
>>
Fun Fact: Kevin was originally gonna sing Like a Prayer but they couldn't get the rights. The song can still be seen on the song choice wheel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDnUIXF2ly8
>>
>>80692442
How is Madonna more expensive than fucking Paul Simon?
>>
enough of this fucking reddit episode and maudlin scene
>>
Shame how quickly this went from true kino to "My Wife's Black Son"-core.

At least the episode pictured in the OP was a break from the BLACKEDening. Next season that white daughter is going to become destroyed forever and I will not be watching.
>>
Just finished my season 1 rewatch love how Kevin's reaction shot at the end of both seasons is almost shot exactly the same. Could someone put both into a WebM?
>>
>>80692500
KYS

>>80692508
Wahhhh a show has black people in it. Grow up.
>>
>>80692380
Washroom's smell, they could be cleaner, stench of cigarettes and stale urea
I love you all
>>
File: 9876564325.gif (4MB, 347x244px) Image search: [Google]
9876564325.gif
4MB, 347x244px
>>80692642
>>
>>80692469

Madonna's one of the best selling artists of all time, Anon. And she's a ruthless business woman.

based on a quick google search on best selling artists of all time and their sales:
>Simon & Garfunkel — 38.5 million units
>Madonna — 64.5 million units
>>
>>80692766
does that include Paul's solo career though? Guy had a storied career with several top 10 hits.
>>
>>80692570
>first season ended with Kevin and Nora reuniting
>second season ended with Kevin and Nora reuniting
They'd better follow the pattern.
>>
>>80692642
Blacks are inherently anti-artistic. Season 1 was one of the whitest shows in modern televison and the fact that it was pure kino was no coincidence. We are an art race. We are magnificant light shining through the darkness.

Blacks are a race of degenerate barbarians. Pure white is high level spiritual art. Pure black is purple drank hiphop twerking. Excluse me for caring about artistic purity in my television.

Notice how the only hard art episode of season 2 was the one without blacks? No. Coincidence.
>>
File: very nice.webm (3MB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
very nice.webm
3MB, 900x506px
I haven't been this hype about a season in a while
>>
>>80691829
Why arent more people talking about this show? Why hasnt it gotten more award recognition? You tellin me emotionless turds like Jon Hamm in MadMen acted better than Theroux? Pshhh gtfo.
>>
>>80692804
>>80692804

Paul Simon by himself isn't listed in the list I found.

I know Simon's got hits, but most people forget Madonna was freaking huge, and artists like that aren't cheap.

As a comparison, Mad Men's production company paid $250,000 to use Tomorrow Never Knows in one episode. Don't think HBO cares about The Leftovers that much.
>>
>>80692934
Theroux has given one of the great televison performances but if you discredit the raw hard art kino acting of Jon Hamm as "emotionless" then you reveal your autism.
>>
>>80692873
there's a black guy in season 1.
>>
>>80692934

People aren't really excited about a show that features depressed broken people dealing with a mystery that will never be solved and it's by the cocreator of LOST.
>>
>>80692934
I actually liked Hamm in Mad Men, it's the only acting he's done that was really great

but I do agree, Theroux has been knocking out the park, it's criminal how he hasn't had anything
>>
>>80692934
because season two was gutter shit
>>
>>80692934
>>80693083
Theroux will hopefully get it this year if he performs anywhere near the quality of the first 2 seasons. Then again award shows seem to conveniently forget about The Leftovers.
>>
>>80693038
With minimal screen time. Doesn't compare to season 2 at all where it was clear that some Jew realized that great art was being under the radar and so they BLACKED the show beyond all recognition to keep us in the gutter.

Why do you think the likes Malick and Mann get shit on by their machine these days while infantile capeshit is given universal acclaim? White art intellectualism is what they fear the most. Once our brains and souls are activated we will regain our values and thrown their degeneracy into the trash. Squash it out. Flood our nations and kinos with degenerates. Keep us as mindless consumers who think about nothing other than the next capeshit release.
>>
>>80693320
>With minimal screen time.
He had three our four episodes with 5+ minutes of screentime that's pretty good.
>>
>>80693365
Diversity is mandated in the modern world of media. Compared to most other shows being released now the black influence in season 1 was nothing.
>>
>>80693446
I agree with you. But I still liked season 2 a lot. It helped that the black father was an asshole and not meant to be really sympathetic.
>>
>>80693468

John being black is important to the show because he's meant to be the opposite of Kevin (John is a heavy sleeper, Kevin sleepwalks; John is a militant nonbeliever, Kevin is Jesus; John is black, Kevin is white; etc.).
>>
>>80693621
Shiiiieeeet.
>>
>>80692508
are there actually people who think like this or is it a meme?
>>
File: tumblr_m28sduM7RS1r8gcaro1_1280.png (79KB, 804x523px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m28sduM7RS1r8gcaro1_1280.png
79KB, 804x523px
>>80693621
B-bravo?
>>
>>80693758
If you don't think like that then you're a coward with his head in the sand. The amount of willfull ignorance you'd need to employ to play dumb to the pro-black/pro-race mix agenda that pervades all of our media is astounding. More likely you're just a Jewish shill attempting to discredit the truth tellers.
>>
>>80693779
Someone buy Batman a razor, goddamn.
>>
>>80693860
so it's a meme
>>
>elder god tier
Kevin, Nora

>luckiest man in the world tier
Matt

>top tier
Kevin Sr, John, Dean, Wayne, Aimee, Patti

>okay tier
Erika, Lucy, based chad twins

>unluckiest man in the world tier
Matt

>edgy tier
Meg

>brain problems tier
Jill, Tom

>dumpster tier
Laurie

>literal shit tier
Christine
>>
>>80693942
The war on the white race is very real. The bullets are being fired at us in the form of memes on a daily basis. You are a shill.
>>
>>80694214
you just admitted it's a meme
>>
>>80694277
Weaponized memes are the warheads of the internet age. The white cultural genocide is very real, but the tactics that are enemies employ to weaken us utilize memetics means.
>>
File: Poster7.jpg (56KB, 300x444px) Image search: [Google]
Poster7.jpg
56KB, 300x444px
>>80694363
you're in a The Leftovers thread
>>
>>80694363
it sounds like you're just a person who's desperate for a cause in an era where there are not legitimate threats to anyone or anything.

or one who is seeking negative attention
>>
>>80694403
The Leftovers in which the weaponized memes I am talking about are most definitely present. They took a great white accomplishment and then filled it with blacks to weaken it. It's like a microcosm for the white race at large.
>>
>>80694479
I just posted white angels
>>
>>80694142
This is a pretty good list anon
>>
>>80694463
>in an era where there are not legitimate threats to anyone or anything.
Why would you step outside your comfort zone of video games and "Nerd" media and live in the real world. If you're white in 2017 then you have no allies. Jews, blacks, muslims, LGBTs, females. They're all coming for us. Each one of us is worth hundreds of them but even taking that into account they'll still outnumbers us within our very own countries. They control the birth rates.
>>
friendly reminder that all leftover's marketing is being done by lindelof personally.
>>
>>80694635
>DUDE ALL THESE BOOGEYMEN ARE COMING FOR ME LMAO

... I stand beside my assertion.
>>
>>80694714
Yes. Keep crying "Boogieman" while being too cowardly to ever confront the matter of the dwindling white births and the mass immigration of third worlders into our nations.

We're already dead. Ghosts. Our consciousness is just a psychic echo of a time that has already passed.
>>
>>80694635
it sounds like you just need to get laid, but have created a delusion for why you haven't gotten laid yet that will be reinforced by the fact expressing it to anyone will drive women away from you.
>>
>>80694834
t. mixed race mongrel claiming to be white despite the fact none of his lineages did anything of note or worth
>>
Is this show religious? Will I enjoy it as a Catholic?
>>
>>80691829
DONT STOP
BELIEVING
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
BLAH BLAH
BLA AAAAAAAAHH!
>>
>>80694902
Yes. White culture is just a lie. Let us flood the greatest nations on the world full of monsters who want to murder every one of us because we're all just the same.
>>
>>80694989
>White culture is just a lie

More of an amalgamation created by people who contributed nothing to it.
>>
>>80694860
You're making some assumptions about me that are incorrect if not entirely baseless.
>>
>>80694660
EVERY SINGLE THREAD

You are pathetic.

>>80694981
Somewhat and yes.
>>
>>80695045
I can see only one reason to bitch about women controlling birth rates and calling your inability to engage in coitus "genocide."
>>
Here we see damon lindelof
>>80695052
everyone wave to damon lindelof

his career is over so he won't be around much longer
>>
>>80694981
>Is this show religious?

Its pretty stupid, so kinda?
>>
>>80695021
Even if white indentity is routed in some level of fraud I don't see why you want to burn first world nations to the ground and hand them over to people who want to kill you.
>>
>>80695092
You are trivializing my words. Encouraging white females to race mix is just one cog of a larger Jewish genocide machine. Not the genocide in and of itself.
>>
>>80694142
Jill belongs switched with Nora.
>>80693860
Back to plebbit. Stop obsessing over black dicks so fucking much, sperglord. That shit isn't normal.
>>
>>80695314
It's reddit to turn a blind eye to cuckoldry. It's authentic high level 4chan sensibilities to devote your life to fighting it.
>>
File: 1487652788139.jpg (216KB, 754x1088px) Image search: [Google]
1487652788139.jpg
216KB, 754x1088px
>>80695414
>>
>>80695295
Your ideas are trivial at their core. I'm simply expressing them without your flowery "race war" prose.
>>
>>80695314
Did your mom fuck a black dude?
>>
>>80695205
the first world failed to get us to space.

burn it all to the ground
>>
>>80695656
If my ideas (actually well documented objective facts) are so trivial then you wouldn't need to misrespesent my beliefs in order to counter me.
>>
>>80695314
>That shit isn't normal.

Seeking validation via response is most certainly completely normal.
>>
>>80695764
If your ideas were so important and far reaching, you wouldn't need to manufacture a race war in your mind in order to sell them to others or need to validate your position via response on imageboards.
>>
>>80695830
The very fact that all of this isn't all out in the open (despite being all out in the open) only speaks to the strength of the Jewish deception. I seek only to educate the deceived.
>>
>>80695939
or it speaks to the fact no one cares and your race war is entirely imagined
>>
>>80695990
>your race war is entirely imagined
Yes. The rapist muslim horde and the government that covers up their crimes is all in my imagination. All of those white female black male media pairings are in my imagination. The popularity of capeshit media is just in my imagination. The white race is doing just fine.
>>
Why do people keep shitting up Leftovers threads with totally unrelated political bullshit?
>>
>>80696326
They literally can't handle that a black family was included in season 2 and have to whine about it.
>>
>>80696357
The fact that you are so ready to accept blacks being added to your white show means that you have been trained well for what is to become of your country.
>>
>>80696357
The Murphys were good though, and Evie was cute as hell.
>>
>>80695658
Did yours?
>>
>>80696450
I know, John was a great character.
>>
>>80696433
Pretty sure Black people already live in America, so not sure what it has to do with this immigration point you're trying to make.
>>
>>80696357
>black family
>dad is a thug, his daughter is retarded, and grandpa is a kiddy fiddler
Seems like accurate representation, what's wrong with this?
>>
>>80696530
>grandpa is a kiddy fiddler

Do you think they're gonna keep this ambiguous? Because I spent the whole second season thinking that Virgil was John's dad and had molested him, but then you find out he's Erika's dad? Who did he interfere with?
>>
>>80696530
>Young buck is going to BLACK white pussy
All of the family's flaws are just a trojan horse to get us to the final extermination of the garvey bloodline.
>>
>>80696622
Probably, I doubt Virgil will be brought up in S3 in any meaningful capacity.

>then you find out he's Erika's dad?
He only says that they're family - which is accurate even if he's John's dad. At least that's my interpretation.

>>80696632
>the final extermination of the garvey bloodline
oh fug
>>
>>80696622
>>80696780
Virgil was Erika's father.
>>
>>80696084
>there is no way things I can't prove and no one else acknowledges aren't entirely imagined
>>
>>80696433
>Having a black family in a TV show set in modern America is unrealistic

Wtf I hate The Leftovers now
>>
>>80692442
I cannot believe that. Homeward Bound is so on the nose that it's the only thing I can imagine working.
>>
>>80692996
The Beatles are notorious about never licencing their music, that 250 is the high water mark for any music rights
>>
So what's up with the Nat Geo mag ? How is it going to come into play? I know it already has in a way with Cairo, New York.
>>
>>80698392

It's been shown before there are multiple references to the magazine throughout the series. Anyone have the pictures?
>>
>>80696450
I enjoyed that they showed Evies cute little titties tbqh.
>>
File: 1480066574221s.jpg (5KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1480066574221s.jpg
5KB, 250x187px
>>80694363
Ordinary guy like me hears the phrase "white cultural genocide" and wonders: Who is preventing whites or anybody from doing their own thing? If you want to have white kids, listen to white music, write white songs, nobody is stopping you.

Sounds like a pussy who can't take criticism, and all art gets criticism. Do your own thing and stop being a pussy.
>>
>>80698847
You're not an ordinary guy, you're willfully ignoring what is going on around you. I'm not even militant about this, I have a pretty great life all things considered.
>>
>>80698918
Yeah so you get bent up about stuff that doesn't matter because you need to focus on something even though your life is already good, like a trophy housewife who gets super into a hobby to give their life meaning.
>>
>>80698918
Nah you're fixated. If you think white culture is "threatened" instead of on the skids, then go make white culture better. Write a great song. Pussy.
>>
>>80699085
Not an argument

>>80699434
And neither is this.
>>
>>80699724
"White genocide doesn't exist" is exactly an argument. You're a pussy. Why don't you answer the question? Because you lost. There's no excuse why whites are being "prevented" from making any white culture. You can write a song or screenplay or novel in your basement. But "muh white genocide" ... pussy.
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.