[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>last character left with any depth >the normies hate him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
>last character left with any depth
>the normies hate him

The Walking Dead fanbase is what killed their show.
>>
>>80690717
He shouldn't have survived
>>
>>80690717
this. do a significant section of the viewership genuinely hate negan? he's currently the best thing about the show, we're clearly not supposed to feel the same way about him as the group (if we are then that's some shitty writing). some of the cast members view the show through the lens of their character too, which is really dumb
>>
>>80690717
>gets kidnapped
>becomes Darth Eugene, the Hand of Negan
>suicide-pact roasties show up and try and kidnap him back
>tells them to fuck off

Eugene is the hero this show deserved.
>>
Dokt worry, he returns after the war to Alexandria and Negan gets captured, who eventually becomes Rick's semitrusted lieutenant
>>
>>80691789
Does Eugene join Negan in the comic?
>>
The scene where he blew the broads off so he could play Space Invaders was a mini-representation of gamer gate
>>
File: 1484265327442.png (549KB, 735x605px) Image search: [Google]
1484265327442.png
549KB, 735x605px
>all these whores want to manipulate him for great gain
>NOT ONE of them thinks "golly I've used sex to get what I want all my life, maybe I should put Eugene's penis inside me. hmmm."
>>
>>80692147

He gets captured and despite given the ultimatum that Negan will burn his face and cut his dick off, he refuses to help them. He gets thrown in to a cell.

Carson (now-dead doctor of the Saviors, a young dude in comics) frees him with Dwight.
>>
>>80690946
>he's currently the best thing about the show
is that why his involvement is killing the story, pacing and ratings?
negan-worshipping-teenagers need to fuck off
>>
>>80690717
I think the writers killed the show. It's truly shit now. Even Channel 5 dropped it.

First 3 seasons were good. That's it.
>>
>>80693569
>first 3 seasons were good
season 2 was the worst one, along with season 7
>>
>>80693660
season 2 is the worst, along with season 3 which almost totally killed the show
>>
>>80690717
He looked pretty based ordering Negans men around in that black coat.

Normies hate him cause they know they'd all bend the knee & fuck their friends for a sliver of power + safety.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.