[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw the first 10 minutes of Into the Badlands was better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

>tfw the first 10 minutes of Into the Badlands was better than all of Iron Twink
>>
>>80682711
>all the reviews praising it because the Master was a china nigress
there was something missing from the choreography this episode, but hey, there are actual minorities on this one 10/10 episode of the century!
>>
>>80682961

The scene with the Widow seem to be held down by the extras playing the clippers not knowing how to fight, the mine scene was excellent though
>>
>>80682711
This show is so underrated
>>
oh shit it's back?
>>
Felt like everything wasn't as good as s1 imo. I thought the fights were okay but not anywhere close to the ones I remembered in s1. The already bad writing/dialogue seemed even worse. I loved s1 and hope s2 gets better.
>>
>>80682711
Too bad that into the badlands turned to absolute nonredeemable 0/10 shit past the 10th minute.
>>
>>80684258
In comparison to the first episode of Season 1, Season 2 is better
>>
>>80684295
Implying the Widow scene wasn't 10/10
>>
File: 1433144008814.png (95KB, 342x257px) Image search: [Google]
1433144008814.png
95KB, 342x257px
>>80685092
>Negan-sliding
>>
Last night's episode was the first of the series that I've watched and most of it was feminist horseshit
>>
>Quinn is back
Okay, this show just got better!
>>
>>80686477
The whole show in a nutshell, really.
>>
>>80682711
Tilda is my kungfu
>>
I'm glad they didn't kill off Quinn, but I'm bummed about the timeskip.
>>
It was a good season opener but I hate everything about the stupid kid and his stupid anime land.
At least my Man Quinn is back
>>
>>80682711
This. Into the Badlands may have some lousy writing at times but goddamn is it entertaining. Love the world and characters (other than MK).
>>
>>80688389
Time skips are the fucking worst and I got sad the second I saw it. Why can't people just continue the story from where they left off anymore. Time skips are on the same level as yup that's me" openers
>>
>>80688424

This is where it is better than Iron Fist, Into the Badlands isn't afraid to embrace its inherently ridiculous concept while delivering on over the top action. Iron Fist takes itself way to seriously and tries to ground itself in tedious corporate legal drama while have no actors or choreographers who understand how action scenes are constructed
>>
anyone got webms from last night's episode? Widow fight was 10/10
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.