[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Ken Cosgrove the only good guy in Mad Men? He's the only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: PC.jpg (316KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
PC.jpg
316KB, 900x506px
Is Ken Cosgrove the only good guy in Mad Men? He's the only one that didn't cheat, fuck anyone over, or become a degenerate alcoholic.
>>
>>80681895
>Stan
>Ted
>Bobby and Sally
>Michael Ginsberg
>Bob Benson
>Trudy Campbell
>Glen
>Jean
>Anna
>The two young guys from season 2
>Sal Romano
>Miss Blankenship
>Dr.Miller
>>
>>80681895
I'm a bit hazy because I haven't watched it in a while (rewatching S02 at the moment) but Paul is pretty cool, even if he does go all HARE KRISHNA HARE HARE

That being said it's not like the bar was set impossibly high for my man Kenny
>>
>>80683512
>Meredith
>Caroline
>Arnold Rosen
>>
>>80683612
>Adam Whitman
>>
>>80683512
>>Sal Romano
>a good guy
He was about to fuck that dude in the hotel before someone pulled the fire alarm.
>>
>>80683512
A lot of these aren't guys
>Stan
Has a small dick
>Ted
Wants to leave his wife for Peggy
>Michael Ginsberg
Insane virgin
>Bob Benson
Gets Pete's mom killed
>Glen
Tries to fuck a married woman his whole life
>Sal Romano
Doesn't spread his cheeks for the company
>Miss Blankenship
Didn't she have a fling with Cooper?
>>
>>80681895
Yes. He is. He is the closest character to come neat the idea of a perfect ideal human
>>
>>80683612
Meredith is the waifu 4chan needs, but does not deserve
>>
>>80683826
... so?
>>
File: doubt.png (38KB, 300x171px) Image search: [Google]
doubt.png
38KB, 300x171px
>>80681895
I can't take this guy serious whenever he shows up.
>>
>>80681895
yeah, thats kinda the point of him
just a genuine good human who gets screwed up by the industry, so he leaves to be a writer. The biggest theme of the show is the industry ruining/corrupting everyone even when they try to be moral or family men
>>
>>80683512
>>Sal Romano

You mean the fag who's been lying for years to the young woman he married?

The era means he has to be in the closet, but did he have to drag her in there with him?
>>
>>80684511
kill yourself
>>
>>80684607
I felt like it was about the idea of being a "real man" for the male characters at least.
Don didn't have any decent male role models so he has this James Bond idea of being a man. He realizes it's all bullshit and the advertiser has been fooled by advertising.
>>
>>80684526
Wait until you see his final evolution.
>>
>>80684607
the episode where Don and Ken and their wives have dinner at the Campbell house is really interesting (Signal 30). It's where Pete gets emasculated because he can't fix the leaky sink. Everyone is impressed by Don taking his shirt off and fixing everything, but what looms over the whole evening is Ken's wife revealing that Ken's still writing. Don and Pete are both attracted to the idea (even though Pete denigrates the idea of writing for a career). Even when Roger confronts him about it later he tries to create a kind of bond by referring to both of them as "underappreciated authors"
>>
>>80685732
Sterling deserved the Nobel for his memoires
>>
>>80683567
Paul was a total cunt
>>
>>80686174
didn't they do a hilarious gag where they showed him packing up a ton of copies of Sterling's Gold for a business trip? I need to rewatch this show
>>
>>80685531
This
He reads James Bond throughout the series too
>>
>>80686472
IIRC there was a scene of him sitting amongst boxes of unsold copies, I think it was when he was going through his second divorce.
>>
>>80684621
You have to get married by like 35 or people will think you're a fag. This video is pretty accurate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAReS2JnJ18
>>
>>80685732
Literally my favorite episode of the show
>>
>>80684639
How is being gay wrong?
>>
File: 1_500.jpg (58KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
1_500.jpg
58KB, 500x334px
>>80688240
You're on the wrong Taiwanese croshaying board, my friend
>>
>>80686372
Granted, he was self-serving, obnoxious and had an insufferable attitude. That doesn't make him bad, or at least not good.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.