[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"I JUST WANT TO TALK" >doesn't say anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

"I JUST WANT TO TALK"
>doesn't say anything
"WHAT DO YOU WANT DANNY?"
>"it's complicated"
"WE NEED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS GUY"
>keeps him locked in a hospital instead of taking him straight to the penthouse

I'm only 3 episodes in and this show is already worse than Jessica Jones. It's almost Walking Dead tier. Literally no one is likeable in this. Show runners using non communication as a plot device should be shot dead.
>>
>>80680048
Why is his beard pubes?
>>
>>80680099
Really... this is all you have to say.
>>
>>80680048
Fuck whoever wrote this garbage, they gave him the worst dialogue in the show. Fucking Ward has better characterization than Danny...
>>
>>80680213

>hurr durr i cant enjoy a show
>im giving opinions on something i have no professionalism in
>i cant have fun

you must be a fun guy
>>
I think the show runners had contempt for the character.

Let's make a show about the least deserving, spoiled rich kid who gets everything on a silver platter.

I mean they just hand over 51% of a Billion dollar corp. Fuck this shit.
>>
File: makCfNW.jpg (21KB, 764x640px) Image search: [Google]
makCfNW.jpg
21KB, 764x640px
OP here.

Wait so he gets pushed off a building (survives by pure fucking luck, how surprising), wakes up and hugs the bitch guy's dad even though (from his POV) he's clearly behind all the shit happening to him? Meanwhile the guy who tried to kill him is just standing there awkwardly. What even is this show.

Fuck this I'm going to bed.
>>
>>80680382
Wut? He was the sole survivor of a plane crash in the Himalayas and watched his parents die in front of him, then spent his youth getting flogged by monks in a monastery, where eating scrawny donkey meat was considered an adventurous highlight. Sure sounds like a spoiled rich kid getting everything on a silver platter.
>>
>>80681231
>the bitch guy
Well I can't appreciate anything you've said now
>>
>>80680324
C'mon admit it this show is cabbage
>>
>that scene where matrix lawyer girl gives danny mcbride the golden ticket to the randy wonka factory
>danny devito looks at sigourney weaver
SO WHAT DO I DO NOW?
>i dont fucking know its your company

The moment he walked into the middle of the ""business"" meeting was easily one of the most predictable outcomes and cringiest things I've seen in a while.
Did we really need to see Danny sperg out on Martin Shkreli about the cost of medicine?
Or am I just reading the scene wrong and the director wanted us to think Danny was a self entitled "chaotic good" chipmunk of a human being?
>>
>>80681549
Say what you want, that guy's the typical bitch dude trying desperately to be a big boy but it jist ends up being cringe. I'm probably not gonna finish this but if the writing is as lazy as it is atm, I'm guessing he's gonna be jealous or something and have his father killed.
>>
What I didn't like is how much he fucking sucks at fighting. The guy is the so-called Iron Fist, in the first scene he owns those security guards like they're nothing, but later lone turds give him a real hard fight. There's zero consistency to his fighting abilities.
>>
Halfway through episode 1.

It's really not been that bad so far.
>>
It really picks up from Episode 8+ kind of like Agents of SHIELD's first season; lame startup which slowly becomes good.
>>
>>80680048
THAT SHIT IS SO ANNOYING

I almost dropped the series after the 1st episode because of it. I'm only on episode 3 right now so hopefully it gets better, but Danny invading his senpai's company and then being completely meely mouthed when asked reasonable questions knowing he didn't have forever to explain completely aggravated me. He could've easily given them several memories that only they would have of him and everything would've been cleared up.

FUCK

These first few episodes were gd terrible.
>>
>>80681802
>memes
>projections

I thought you were going to bed. Go to bed.
>>
first off let me say im actually enjoying this show. i dont even care that some of the fight scenes are bad, or the cheesy dialogue at points. you have to check your brain at the door. im ok with that. heres a few things though that i have issue with:
1. im not sure if its intentional, but every time they show flashbacks of him with the monks as a child, hes being abused, whipped, or beaten. it doesnt make these wise monks seem like very good people.
2. Danny is supposedly this very zen , non matierliastic guy who says he doesnt care about money. then all of a sudden he is sueing to get his 51% ownership and be on the board of directors of rand company. I dont get that.
>>
>>80681903
Sorry but if a show this formulaic takes half a season to become decent then it's not worth a watch imo. It's not fucking True Detective. Just make the fight scenes nice to look at to cover for the shitty story at least. But nah. It's all been shit so far.

>>80681970
Joke's on you, I am in bed now.

>>80682065
I'm all for mindless action. But shows trying to be more than what they are just end up being patronising and overall pretty bad. There's a reason Fast & Furious started to become well received after the 4th one. They realised they just needed to have fun with it and nothing else. Same goes for Dredd or The Raid. Meanwhile the Transformers series is still a pile of shit.
>>
>>80682065
It's not a terrible show, but I do care that the fight scenes are bad, because it's a premium cable show about a martial arts master.

They set the bar way too high with the first fight scene against the security guards, and then it became generic shit after that. That was the only fight scene that wasn't completely boring and that's not acceptable for a martial arts show.
>>
>>80682400
i thought the elevator fight scene was pretty cool when they punched his sister or whatever
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.