[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be careful not to CHOKE on your aspirations, director

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

>Be careful not to CHOKE on your aspirations, director

Jesus Christ
>>
Vader was entirely pointless in this movie
He didn't even leave an impression. The dialogue wasn't right, the voice wasn't right. He at least looked the part.
>>
Yeah, Jesus Christ, that was such a good line that conveyed Vader's cruelty and sadism in a fun way
>>
>>80678921
>He didn't even leave an impression.
They at least knew how to properly frame him in his one.
>>
>>80678958
fan service
>>
>>80678921
i know it's been said, but this is art imitating life for what disney did to Gareth Edwards and John Knoll
>>
>>80678921
Not to mention he literally sounded like an elderly man.
>>
>>80678921
Vader is being flanderised by Disney
>>
>>80679112
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
I still cant believe they though a full cgi Tarkin was acceptable.
>>
>>80678958
>He at least looked the part.

Except the costume looked like some cheap cosplay. Just look at how the neck hangs loosely when he moves his head.
>>
>>80678921
I don't get it. What did he mean by this?
>>
>>80679408
He was obviously referring to his tiny penis in comparison to Vaders BBC.
>>
>>80678921
this was a dick move even for Vader and made him seem like a petty bitch
>>
>>80678921
https://youtube.com/watch?v=wMiielShGgo

Was it intentional?
>>
>>80679793
well considering only a handful of people watched the clone wars I doubt it
>>
>>80679340
And he swished when he walked. Vader doesn't swish, he doesn't swoosh, he doesn't swagger.

At least do us the courtesy of not putting some swishy faggot in the suit.
>>
>>80678921

first time I read this sentence I thought it was an absurdist /tv/ joke meme, couldn't believe it's actually in the movie
>>
>>80678958
They realized the movie for shit so they had to put Vader somewhere.
>>
>>80681716
Pretty sure everyone who worked on RO has watched TCW. Despite that, the film had tons of references from it.
>>
>>80681776
You are right. I think this also was because of the costume itself. The suit has to be uncomfortable, the actor has to suffer inside the suit like Dave Prowse did.
>>
File: pure kino.webm (2MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
pure kino.webm
2MB, 600x600px
webm related turned the flick called Rogue One into kino
>>
>>80678921

>people who had to wait for the YIFY to watch a movie

Jesus Christ
>>
>>80685408
It says right there in the filename it's not YIFY you idiot
>>
>>80685364
>600x600
nice sorcery
>>
>>80685364
this is the worst part of the movie.

it looks like a fan film
>>
>>80678921
Darth Vader was literally always a quip machine
>>
>>80681776
what does it look like to swish? could you record yourself, then upload it in webm format here? what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>80685408
>paying for rogue one, after seeing what happened with force awakens

>>80685437
same shit desu
>>
>>80679734
>implying he wasn't always
>>
All Disney Wars content so far is worse than all the prequels.

How do you deal with this fact? I chose to not watch Star Wars anymore, not even pirate.
>>
>>80685182
That being said, Prowse still managed to convey a good amount of martial dignity to the character. When he was wearing that suit, Vader came off as imposing, stoic, and oddly noble, essentially a fallen knight.
>>
>>80685566
nice b8
>>
>>80685575
He sways his hips. Old-school Vader was almost as rigid as a soldier at march. and it came off as way more intimidating. He could walk down a hallway and just look unstoppable.
>>
>>80685667
>All Disney Wars content so far is worse than all the prequels.
George pls go
>>
>>80685667
Yeah I gave up, went to cinema with my dad for TFA, good experience but yeah these movies are just dreadful, no heart or soul just like the Marvel movies.

You really need at least one guy (lucas) to be a leader, instead of random directors and a shit ton of input from the studio, it's always going to be a mess.
>>
File: 069 - XkyyHuJ.png (25KB, 174x255px) Image search: [Google]
069 - XkyyHuJ.png
25KB, 174x255px
>>80685566
>>
>>80685364
only enjoyable part of the whole movie, and it was pure fanservice bullshit. Rogue One was so trash that I thought it would bomb; two days after it came out we were in an empty theatre and the only couple behind us left like 30 minutes into the movie
>>
>>80685881
>lying on the internet
>>
I really liked this movie, and enjoyed the shit out of this line.

You've all heard it before, but star wars was always shit and if you went in expecting any more you are a moron.

Sometimes you just have to accept you like shit and get over yourself guys. Accept it.
>>
>>80678921
>A New Hope
Walked out of the cinema right then and there
>>
>>80679340
This is the actual costume from A New Hope, except flashier.
>>
>>80678958

>implying the ending scene wasn't the best scene from any star wars movie ever
>>
>>80686049

It went nowhere and broke ANH's opening for no good reason.
>>
>>80685946
why would I lie about this when my prediction that it would bomb obviously did not come true
>>
>>80686074
https://vimeo.com/209263699
>>
>>80686074
Oh there's good reason. It just doesn't have anything to do with Star Wars.

Disney is trying to undermine the validity of the OT so that Fox will cave and give them rights to A New Hope. It's subtle, but that's just about the only reason you'd intentionally fuck continuity that badly.
>>
>>80678980

Vader isn't sadistic. And he never joked in the original trilogy. This line is awfully out of character
>>
>>80686244

>And he never joked in the original trilogy.
m8 did you even watch Empire
>>
File: C4AkFkKWcAEl3H7.jpg (44KB, 754x600px) Image search: [Google]
C4AkFkKWcAEl3H7.jpg
44KB, 754x600px
>>
>>80686244
I mean, he was a bit coy a few times, but no he never went full reddit pun meme
>>
>>80686244

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iwio208q3jY
>>
This is a really confusing pun. You can aspirate something that you shouldn't and choke on it. So it's almost like saying "don't aspirate your aspirations." Aspirations and aspirate are totally different words. It's like this pun is too clever for its own good. It doesn't really make sense.
>>
>>80686865
That's sarcasm, not a marvel villain tier quip.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.