/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has she actually seen the Logan movie? Or will her parents not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

File: cool laura.jpg (50KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
cool laura.jpg
50KB, 700x800px
Has she actually seen the Logan movie? Or will her parents not let her since its R-Rated
>>
>>80675597
She's 19. She can do what she wants.
>>
>>80675597
the audience for this movie is people her age, at least mentally, I'm sure she has seen it
>>
>>80675597

Well she's a child actor so if her parents let's her get molested by news I assume they'll let her see an r movie
>>
>>80675597
Don't her parents let her uncle rape her? And pump her full of psycho drugs even though she is 9?

You really think they care?
>>
>>80675597
I ways wondered this about child actors in R-rated movies. That's got to be confusing for them.
>>
>>80675685
>molested by news

Do they let her read InfoWars or something?
>>
Place your bets, how will puberty treat her?
>>
>>80675749
She'll grow claws
>>
>>80675722
>the truth is molestation

Yea keep reading the washington post.
>>
>>80675720
there's no reason the director/studio couldn't show it to them; an R-rating doesn't mean a child can't legally see a movie, it means that a theater can't legally sell them a ticket to see it.
>>
>>80675829
Triggered much?
>>
>>80675829
lel. Okay, anon.
>>
>>80675682
>I'm too cool to like popular things.
>>
>>80675864
>>80675879
Great rebuttal. I like how you cited sources and made a coherent argument.
>>
Don't feed it
>>
>>80675962
Where are your citations, mong?
>>
>>80675990
What? Do you mean dont feed her so she doesnt get fat or not at all
>>
desu she's so cute
>>
>>
>>80676031
The burden of proof falls on the one making the outrageous argument. It is a commonly accepted fact that the Washington Post, failing NYT, CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, anything on television, anything in print, any form of journalistic media is absolutely false, and InfoWars is the sole beacon of truth. Everyone accepts this and it is not the least bit controversial.
>>
>>80676031
I never claimed anything needing citation. Basic logic is exempt. If you think for yourself you can avoid those pesky citations. But good luck having people beleive you.
>>
>>80675962
>it's an Alex Jones shows a blatantly shooped picture to convince us not to trust our lying eyes when they tell us he's a fat fuck episode.
>>
>>80675749
Probably not well enough for hollywood standards desu, which is a shame because she's a solid actress
>>
>>80676141
You claimed InfoWars is the "truth". In what universe is that "basic logic"?
>>
>>80676201
>>80675962
Alex Jones is a kike loving globalist shill
>>
>>Last JackmanWolverine movie
>>first one where he actually slashes anything up properly

I feel like this is unacceptable
>>
>>80675597
She's spanish so her parents most likely don't give a shit
>>
>>80676141
.05 ruples have been deposited into your account.
>>
>>80675749
She will have a strange looking but oddly attractive face, and a reasonably Latina body
>>
>>80676268
In the universe where aj sources every story he reports on. With links to government and industry websites bqcking his claims.

But the large broadcastera that literally no one beleives in at this poinymt call him fake news and report on a trump-russia conspiracy with no proof.
>>
Ignore the troll.
>>
She saw the movie at the Berlinale Festival. There are pictures of her watching it. I know this is a stealth Dafne thread, I just thought I'd give an actual answer. Also, the mods ban you if you post a picture of her without only discussing her acting career. It's a shame.
>>
>>80677219
Holy shit really? The state of this board.
>>
>>80677537
Yeah I'm completely serious. The mods are unbelievably trigger happy. They killed a thread last night by banning almost everyone in it.
>>
>>80675597
You are now aware she is actually Quicksilver in child/female form.
>>
>>80675629
DROPPED
>>
>>80675597
she looks like the star wars chick in that photo, almost cute.

because you cant see half her ugly manface
>>
>>80677219

How about discussing that she's bilingual and is a skilled acrobat?
>>
>>80678184
As long as you only post completely relevant photos. It's pretty retarded when they do this but leave black dick threads up for hours.
>>
>>80675720
1/4 of the audience were kids when i saw it.
Eastern Europe tho. We don't give a fuck about ratings.
>>
>>80676410
Why would she have a Latina body when her father is English and her mother is Spanish?
>>
>>80675597
>R Rated
It's fucking X Men, a large portion of the audience is going to be kids.
>>
>>80679234
Spanish body, whatever
>>
>>80680245
10/10 in cuteness!
>>
>>80677219
That's something I've always wondered. Do the actors in a movie not see the final product of the movie until its premiere? That must be a pretty surreal feeling especially if you're acting in a superhero movie where you had to act in front a green screen for months and then you get to see the final product all at once.
>>
>>80680729
Leads and important people get to see dailies if they care to, and sometimes they may see rough cuts and stuff, but generally most people working on the film don't see the finished product before the premier.
>>
>>80675962
T-Tony is that you?
>>
>>80680245
That's not an Audi.
>>
>>80675597
I feel sexually attracted to her desu
>>
>>80677969
Your standards must be astronomically high. Have you ever had a girlfriend?
>>
Kek. I think the mods auto saged this thread.
>>
>>80681728

BANNED and raided by the FBI.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.